The Thread You Can Use When You Need To

TJ959

Veteran Expediter
My daughter has a cute little fuzzy bunny that she brought with her when she returned home. It smells bad and it produces more little pellets than any three bunnies should. The voices in my head are telling me it would make a good stew.

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
The bunnies are getting to Dreamer...he's repeating himself :D

Moot...you're just twisted LOL

Why fly when you could expedite the process by crawling through the Phoenix snow barking at the dog?

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
More bunnies to make his head spin:D

Attachments

• fawn and bunny.jpg
    fawn and bunny.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 19

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
sheesh, Lighten up Dave, ya dont have a clue where ya stand. . lol . Don't remember any email, remember it on the forum tho! Dude, You're way too sensitive! as someone else says, quit trying so hard to be offended! My post was merely observational and mostly ment in jest! dont make me steal chillout's avatar again! I do find it funny that some people can brag about their company and some can't! You now build up Panther, and you used to brag on Fedex, But suddenly anyone bragging on Fedex draws ire. . . I simply find that amusing! not every observation is an insult. . .

Actually, very few observations are insults. Jes if the insultee is carrying some skeleton they turn from happy camper to insulted waayyy to quickly.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
The bunnies are getting to Dreamer...he's repeating himself :D

Moot...you're just twisted LOL

Why fly when you could expedite the process by crawling through the Phoenix snow barking at the dog?

Dog gone! Someone get's it! Exactly what I'm talking about Judy.. it's like the difference between taking a taxi to work or packing your lunch!

:D

I see bunnies. Bang. nevermind.

Dale :cool:

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Ya know Dales got a scary sense of humour when he's in the "mood"...
Sorry, I forgot to not take my Diet Pepsi :D. I think the stress of sitting still this many days is getting to me..:p I thought if I posted it might help :eek: Dale

Last edited:

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
Dog gone! Someone get's it! Exactly what I'm talking about Judy.. it's like the difference between taking a taxi to work or packing your lunch!

:D

I see bunnies. Bang. nevermind.

Dale :cool:

I see bunnies (plural) bangbangbangbangbang, bang.

Dale do it right or not at all...hold it bangbang I must have just grazed the last one.
Now back to your regular scheduled program joined in progress.:rolleyes:

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Sitting at Home.. Columbus Express center.. since everything appears slow at most centers within a day's drive, I saw no need to stay out and spend money. Waiting here is free, and the fridge is stocked better.. LOL

Number 3 in dwell tho, so should get moving soon I'd think.

Dale

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
125 from the green, if theres no wind, with the temps as cold as they are sounds like a hard wedge or soft nine.

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
Missed one.

images