The Thread You Can Use When You Need To

Tempest

Seasoned Expediter
I woke up this morning to a white blanket on the ground, first real snow I've seen this year. I was hoping it would wait a little longer before coming. It reminded me of something I read years ago and so I went searching for it again and posted it here. Hope I edited it enough to get past the TOS. Enjoy!!!

Dear Diary, I love Minnesota!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aug: 12 Moved to our new home in Minnesota. It’s so beautiful here. The grasslands and hills are so serene and picturesque. Can hardly wait to see them with snow covering them. God’s country… I love it here.

Oct. 14 Minnesota is the most beautiful place on Earth. The leaves are turning all different colors. I love the shades of red, yellow, and orange. Went for a ride through some beautiful woodland forest and spotted some deer. They are so graceful. Certainly, they are the most beautiful animals on Earth. This must be Paradise… I love it here.

Nov. 11 Deer season will start soon. I can’t imagine anyone wanting to kill such an elegant creature. The very symbol of peace and tranquility. Hope it will snow soon… I love it here.

Dec. 2 It snowed all night. Woke up to find everything blanketed with white. It looked like a postcard. We went outside and cleaned the snow off the steps and shoveled the driveway. We had a snow ball fight (I won) and when the plow came by he plowed the snow back into our driveway. I shoveled the driveway again. What a beautiful place. Mother Nature in Perfect Harmony… I love Minnesota.

Dec. 12 More snow last night. I love it. The snowplow did his trick again (that rascal). A winter wonderland!… I love it here.

Dec. 19 More snow last night. Couldn’t get out of the driveway to get to work this time. I am exhausted from too much shoveling… Friggin snowplow.

Dec. 22 More of the white sh*t fell last night. I’ve got blisters on my hands from shoveling. I think the snowplow driver hides around the corner and waits until I’m done shoveling the **** snow off this driveway… @sshole.

Dec. 25 “White Christmas”, my busted @ss… More friggin snow. If I ever get my blistered hands on the son-of-a-b*tch who drives that piece of sh*t snowplow, I swear I’ll castrate that *******. Don’t know why they don’t use more salt on the roads to melt the friggin ice.

Dec. 28 More white last night. Been inside since Christmas Day except when shoveling out the driveway after Snowplow Harry comes. Can’t go anywhere. Car is buried in a mountain of White Sh*t. The weatherman says to expect another ten inches of the sh*t tonight. Do you know how many shovels of snow ten inches is?

Jan. 1 Happy Friggin New Year. The weatherman was wrong again. We got 34 inches of the white sh*t this time. At this rate, it won’t melt until the 4th of July. The snowplow got stuck up the road and the sh*thead driver had the balls to come to the door to borrow a shovel. After I told him that I’ve broken six shovels already shoveling the sh*t he pushes in my driveway, I broke my last shovel over his friggin head.

Jan. 4 Finally got out of the house today. Went to the store to get food and another shovel. On the way home a **** deer ran out in front of the car, and I killed the *******. Did about 3 grand damage to the car. Those friggin beasts should be slaughtered. Wish the hunters had killed them all in November.

May 3 Took the car to the garage in town. Would you believe the thing is rotting out from all the friggin salt they keep dumping on the road? Car looks like a sh*t box.

May 10 Moved to Texas. Can’t imagine why anyone in there friggin right mind would ever want to live in that God-forsaken State of Minnesota.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
May 10 Moved to Texas. Can’t imagine why anyone in there friggin right mind would ever want to live in that God-forsaken State of Minnesota.

I had a lobotomy when I was 10 or 11 years old. Maybe I was 17. I don't remember. I think it has helped me cope with living here.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Dang, y'all are makin me shiver just readin this crap.. LOL.

Glad I'm headed South :)

Yeah, finally dispatched.. deliver in SC tomorrow morn. Anyone running south down 77 over night, I'll be the guy in the white van :p

Dale

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dang, y'all are makin me shiver just readin this crap.. LOL.

Glad I'm headed South :)

Yeah, finally dispatched.. deliver in SC tomorrow morn. Anyone running south down 77 over night, I'll be the guy in the white van :p

Dale

Bout time slacker....sheesh....:rolleyes:

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
Try and stay with the spirit of this thread please.

So what direction are you going, and when will you be there?
Everyone, your answer is desired.

Last edited:

easyrider2697

Expert Expediter
Glad to see you guys got back off topic, was starting to believe that this thread too was going to make it to a topic of "bunnies" and we all know that that is a strick violation,...so with that being said ..no more "bunny" talk or you guys might have to start your own thread and this on will get locked for going to a topic...thank you and have a nice day!:p

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Try and stay with the spirit of this thread please.

So what direction are you going, and when will you be there?
Everyone, your answer is desired.

Jim, I'm not going anywhere far because I'm at home. But I'm going to Medina so I will be going North as of now. lol

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I woke up this morning to a white blanket on the ground, first real snow I've seen this year. I was hoping it would wait a little longer before coming. It reminded me of something I read years ago and so I went searching for it again and posted it here. Hope I edited it enough to get past the TOS. Enjoy!!!

Dear Diary, I love Minnesota!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aug: 12 Moved to our new home in Minnesota. It’s so beautiful here. The grasslands and hills are so serene and picturesque. Can hardly wait to see them with snow covering them. God’s country… I love it here.

Oct. 14 Minnesota is the most beautiful place on Earth. The leaves are turning all different colors. I love the shades of red, yellow, and orange. Went for a ride through some beautiful woodland forest and spotted some deer. They are so graceful. Certainly, they are the most beautiful animals on Earth. This must be Paradise… I love it here.

Nov. 11 Deer season will start soon. I can’t imagine anyone wanting to kill such an elegant creature. The very symbol of peace and tranquility. Hope it will snow soon… I love it here.

Dec. 2 It snowed all night. Woke up to find everything blanketed with white. It looked like a postcard. We went outside and cleaned the snow off the steps and shoveled the driveway. We had a snow ball fight (I won) and when the plow came by he plowed the snow back into our driveway. I shoveled the driveway again. What a beautiful place. Mother Nature in Perfect Harmony… I love Minnesota.

Dec. 12 More snow last night. I love it. The snowplow did his trick again (that rascal). A winter wonderland!… I love it here.

Dec. 19 More snow last night. Couldn’t get out of the driveway to get to work this time. I am exhausted from too much shoveling… Friggin snowplow.

Dec. 22 More of the white sh*t fell last night. I’ve got blisters on my hands from shoveling. I think the snowplow driver hides around the corner and waits until I’m done shoveling the **** snow off this driveway… @sshole.

Dec. 25 “White Christmas”, my busted @ss… More friggin snow. If I ever get my blistered hands on the son-of-a-b*tch who drives that piece of sh*t snowplow, I swear I’ll castrate that *******. Don’t know why they don’t use more salt on the roads to melt the friggin ice.

Dec. 28 More white last night. Been inside since Christmas Day except when shoveling out the driveway after Snowplow Harry comes. Can’t go anywhere. Car is buried in a mountain of White Sh*t. The weatherman says to expect another ten inches of the sh*t tonight. Do you know how many shovels of snow ten inches is?

Jan. 1 Happy Friggin New Year. The weatherman was wrong again. We got 34 inches of the white sh*t this time. At this rate, it won’t melt until the 4th of July. The snowplow got stuck up the road and the sh*thead driver had the balls to come to the door to borrow a shovel. After I told him that I’ve broken six shovels already shoveling the sh*t he pushes in my driveway, I broke my last shovel over his friggin head.

Jan. 4 Finally got out of the house today. Went to the store to get food and another shovel. On the way home a **** deer ran out in front of the car, and I killed the *******. Did about 3 grand damage to the car. Those friggin beasts should be slaughtered. Wish the hunters had killed them all in November.

May 3 Took the car to the garage in town. Would you believe the thing is rotting out from all the friggin salt they keep dumping on the road? Car looks like a sh*t box.

That was very good. It made me laugh so hard I had tears coming down my face.

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
Headed west...for a a grand total of 15 loaded miles. Not sure I can handle these hard runs :rolleyes:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
If the dispatchers were perfect, trucks made perfectly...what the heck would we talk about at TS's???:p

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Well OVM let me tell you a story and really this is the Gods honest truth....

I am sure as truck drivers we will always be able to find something to talk about!

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Hey be positive summer is almost here! Bob about spit out his water the other day when I told him that as we were shivering in the snow!

STAY ON TOPIC AND THINK SUMMER!!!!