The Thread You Can Use When You Need To

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
Going with the feel of being off topic and completely random, I'll be through pledging in 3 weeks and the semester will be over in 5 weeks. I'll be happy.

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
lawrance,whats scary.I understand him,I just dont know why,he's still with that guy he works for.He does have experiance at fdcc,and there are people that could use him

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
I was in Laredo the other day and got most of the way home within three days with minimal deadhead. It would have been no deadhead at all, but the last 200 mile run home cancelled and I deadheaded the last 200 miles. I've done a little bit of deadhead since then, to church and back and to Home Depot and back.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
What makes me mad is long posts about how great someones company is and that they are pre-dispatched all the time. Kinda like tooting their own horn because they think they are super expediter. I'm sick of hearing it, I don't see Davekc, Steve or others doing it.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Hmm..
1. What I see is some people talk about their company all the time and how great it is and better than others and some people say Yep, you're right.

2. Then I see some people talk about their company all the time and say how great it is and better than others and the people in number 1 say 'why do you alway brag on your company.

3. Sometimes people in number 1 used to work for company number 2 and when they worked for number 2 then they bragged like number 1 and got accused of brown nosing but then it was ok. But now that they work for 1 number 2 sucks.

4. Skipping this number. It's not as much fun.

5. Good number. Um.. where was I .. oh yeah.. half of the people on here love their company and brag about it. The other half hate their company, complain all the time, then expect their company to do them favors.

6. Why do we call an Orange and Orange, but don't call a banana a yellow?

7. Why did my dad walk uphill both ways to school in the snow barefoot?

8. Why is it if some people brag it's sharing info and helping others leave their sucky company?

9. Why do we care what Paris Hilton did this week, and why is it on CNN instead of real news?

10. Reserved for later comments.

11. ditto

12. I have a headache.

13. It's cold.

14. Yep.. out of stuff to talk about.. .Thanks Jim! I feel better!

Dale

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Dale,

Have you been pre-dispatched on numerous loads yet still sitting in the same place?:D

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
No. but I used to drive a Plymouth and now I drive a Ford. Jane is a nice name but Betty makes more money.

Why didn't John Boy's voice sound the same when he narrated?

Aren't you glad we have cell phones now instead of Dukes of Hazzard lunchboxes with red cool-aid?

It's cold, are you people listening? where is the best place to not get authentic mexican hamburgers?

I think I"m going to watch someone run around the building twice and call the cat.

;) Disclaimer: This post is only the opinion of me and in no way represents the opinions of EO or CNN. IF you understood it.. please seek help.

Dale

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Hmm..
1. What I see is some people talk about their company all the time and how great it is and better than others and some people say Yep, you're right.

2. Then I see some people talk about their company all the time and say how great it is and better than others and the people in number 1 say 'why do you alway brag on your company.

3. Sometimes people in number 1 used to work for company number 2 and when they worked for number 2 then they bragged like number 1 and got accused of brown nosing but then it was ok. But now that they work for 1 number 2 sucks.

4. Skipping this number. It's not as much fun.

5. Good number. Um.. where was I .. oh yeah.. half of the people on here love their company and brag about it. The other half hate their company, complain all the time, then expect their company to do them favors.

6. Why do we call an Orange and Orange, but don't call a banana a yellow?

7. Why did my dad walk uphill both ways to school in the snow barefoot?

8. Why is it if some people brag it's sharing info and helping others leave their sucky company?

9. Why do we care what Paris Hilton did this week, and why is it on CNN instead of real news?

10. Reserved for later comments.

11. ditto

12. I have a headache.

13. It's cold.

14. Yep.. out of stuff to talk about.. .Thanks Jim! I feel better!

Dale

Dale

I know in this post your talking about me and so do some of the other EO people. I'm okay with that and I know where we stand now. You was the only person that I sent the E-mails about being called a FedEx Brown noser. I don't care if people like me or they don't. What I do care about is making money and my fellow Drivers/Owners making money. I tell it like it is and I'm not bragging about Panther yet. But I can start to if you would like, then you and everyone else could call me a Panther brown noser. Hey maybe you can change My nickname to Brownoser.

Last edited:

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Ok...this is about the time we need a flowery tourist story.
I want to utilize Jim's post to its fullest potential:D

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
All joking aside. I got a call from a team today telling that their owner charged them $600.00 each for going to orientation at Panther. This guy wanted this team to have their Thanksgiving dinner this weekend and to be on the road from now until Christmas. I was like I would take his truck back to him.

What would you do?

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Dale I know in this post your talking about me and so do some of the other EO people. I'm okay with that and I know where we stand now. You was the only person that I sent the E-mails about being called a FedEx Brown noser. I don't care if people like me or they don't. What I do care about is making money and my fellow Drivers/Owners making money. I tell it like it is and I'm not bragging .
sheesh, Lighten up Dave, ya dont have a clue where ya stand. . lol . Don't remember any email, remember it on the forum tho! Dude, You're way too sensitive! as someone else says, quit trying so hard to be offended! My post was merely observational and mostly ment in jest! dont make me steal chillout's avatar again! I do find it funny that some people can brag about their company and some can't! You now build up Panther, and you used to brag on Fedex, But suddenly anyone bragging on Fedex draws ire. . . I simply find that amusing! not every observation is an insult. . .

dpatrick

Seasoned Expediter
i wish it was summer, i don't like camping in the winter, but i have a feeling i'm going to get used to it

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
sheesh, Lighten up Dave, ya dont have a clue where ya stand. . lol . Don't remember any email, remember it on the forum tho! Dude, You're way too sensitive! as someone else says, quit trying so hard to be offended! My post was merely observational and mostly ment in jest! dont make me steal chillout's avatar again!

I do find it funny that some people can brag about their company and can't!

Dale

I know you was joking. I was just messing with Bro. I was pulling your chain like you was mine. Come on Dale you haven't seen the bike in the pond video yet I take it? I'm a really crazy guy Dale. I love to have fun. Hey If I'm not on here starting things on EO the hits would go down. It's all in fun.

Last edited:

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Yup, that's us Dave. . . 2 Wild And Crazy Guys! wait. . . that was another comedy. . . it's snowing. . . did I mention I have a headache. . . you all know who you are. . . do you know where your tires are? :) :) :) :) 2 fluffy bunny bonus points to anyone who figures out what the heck these posts are about! heh heh . . . there really is a madness to my method!

Dale

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
Could we bring back the Fuzzy Cuddly Bunnies Forum now? :rolleyes:

bunny11.jpg

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
From Bunny Suicides by Andy Riley

Attachments

• bunny suicide 3.jpg
    bunny suicide 3.jpg