Students see topless teacher on iPad

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Your right we need to keep teaching kids how shameful the human body is and that they should always make love with the lights off because heavens sake one of gods most amazing creations is nothing to be proud of.

There is a big difference between lewd and tasteful.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC123 via EO Forums

Never mind, and people wonder why we are in the mess we are in today. Heaven forbid that we teach kids that the human body is a beautiful, amazing creation, and that human sexuality a glorious gift and that the "gift" is PRIVATE to be shared by married people. That it was NOT meant for display to the world.

I totally understand the difference between 'lewd and tasteful'. We need to TEACH kids that difference and accepting stupid, irresponsible behavior as "OKEE DOKEE" will NOT do that.

IF that story is how it was written it would be almost impossible to 'right' that in the mind of an 11 old boy who have the beginnings of a hormone flood already hitting them.

It is AMAZING just how low our standards have sunk in this country.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Never mind, and people wonder why we are in the mess we are in today. Heaven forbid that we teach kids that the human body is a beautiful, amazing creation, and that human sexuality a glorious gift and that the "gift" is PRIVATE to be shared by married people. That it was NOT meant for display to the world.

It isn't like she intentionally shared it with anyone other than her husband. He isn't home so there really is no way to just give it to him, emailing or texting it to him is the only reasonable way.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It isn't like she intentionally shared it with anyone other than her husband. He isn't home so there really is no way to just give it to him, emailing or texting it to him is the only reasonable way.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

I give up. Once on the web it is open to be found. People in public trust positions don't seem to grasp that. Don't put private things out to be found. Poor judgement.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Private between married people. That's typical American prudish. Especially since the picture wasn't much more than you'd see in the Sears catalog or the Sunday paper shopping inserts.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Private between married people. That's typical American prudish. Especially since the picture wasn't much more than you'd see in the Sears catalog or the Sunday paper shopping inserts.

What ever you want to believe. "Prudish" has kept me married for 39 years, to the same woman, and there are NO unknown "Little Layoutshooters" running around. Never killed an 'unwanted' Layoutshooter either. Prudish works.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
He's lying,I tell you he's lying !
I met Mrs LOS .
Or,he married her when she was twelve.
Either way,start an investigation !

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Los your simply trying to make the story more than it is. You seem to be the one who has a twisted view what happened seems to be totally accidental and to even suggest it somehow will harm a 13 yo boy is ludicrous. It is probably going to be the highlight of thier early teens.

Your way of thinking if you accidentally bump a curb while turning someone should demand you be fired or possibly hung.

This in no way reaches the thinking of what is wrong with our country.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Would not have happened with my kids in the way that it did. One, they would not have a 'phone' that could do ANYTHING but an emergency call. NO camera, NO texting. There is not need for an 11 year old to have a device, in school or otherwise, like that.

IF they were involved with this and LIED about the picture, as what may have happened, they would STILL be having a problem sitting to this day, and the youngest of my kids in 34! The lesson about messin with another's good name and reputation would have been FIRMLY imprinting on their behinds with a size 12 steel toed boot!!

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
I don't recall ever having a teacher that I'd like to have seen neckid!

Had a sub accordion teacher make my accordion rock and roll one nite. You'd prolly a liked her. But then LOS wouldn't have, when wifey is watching him type.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It had nothing to do with the kids having a phone that wasn't part of the story at all. I dint see anything about an 11 year old in the article either.

Last edited:

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
It had nothing to do with the kids having a phone that wasn't part of the story at all.

If they did have a phone handy that photo would have already made it around the world and back! Lol!

)O( ~ Namaste ~ )O(

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had a sub accordion teacher make my accordion rock and roll one nite. .

I'd ask about her (insert colloquialism for accordion here), but I'd probably get banned. Is the word "insert" considered offensive and vulgar when used in the context of musical instruments such as the accordion? Naw, "insert" is offensive no matter what context it is used in and should be censored.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'd ask about her (insert colloquialism for accordion here), but I'd probably get banned. Is the word "insert" considered offensive and vulgar when used in the context of musical instruments such as the accordion? Naw, "insert" is offensive no matter what context it is used in and should be censored.

polls_censorship_small_4831_832601_poll_xlarge.jpeg