Students see topless teacher on iPad

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Moot if it was a horn or reed instrument just think of the possibilities!

)O( ~ Namaste ~ )O(

In the section of the book 'Cloud Atlas' called Slush's Crossing, an accordian is called a 'squeezy-wheezy', which just stuck in my head, so the possibilities are already pretty funny, lol.

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
Had a sub accordion teacher make my accordion rock and roll one nite. You'd prolly a liked her. But then LOS wouldn't have, when wifey is watching him type.
Didn't the Who have a song about a daddy playing an instrument all night long?

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
When I was a senior in high school we had a student teacher in the music department for the first half of the year. She was a senior at the University of Cincinnati doing her student teaching internship as part of her teaching degree. She was 21, I was 18, so it wasn't that bad. It was a really fun semester, I can tell you that.

Humble2drive

Expert Expediter
Never mind, and people wonder why we are in the mess we are in today. Heaven forbid that we teach kids that the human body is a beautiful, amazing creation, and that human sexuality a glorious gift and that the "gift" is PRIVATE to be shared by married people. That it was NOT meant for display to the world.

I totally understand the difference between 'lewd and tasteful'. We need to TEACH kids that difference and accepting stupid, irresponsible behavior as "OKEE DOKEE" will NOT do that.

IF that story is how it was written it would be almost impossible to 'right' that in the mind of an 11 old boy who have the beginnings of a hormone flood already hitting them.

It is AMAZING just how low our standards have sunk in this country.

I guess you would have a big problem with my military Chaplain.

We used to have services on the beautiful island of Kalvoya, Norway followed by swimming and a cook out and attended by all branches of the military, NATO and Embassy personnel.

OMG!!! There are no laws requiring tops for women. Oh my!!
Yes, topless women were plentiful and to your dismay the many children were not effected and didn't need to be "righted". They actually didn't pay attention as they were having too much fun. If someone had shown them a picture of a woman's chest on an IPad they would have moved on to the next picture and there would be no national scandal.
Unlike you, kids don't make such a strong connection between a woman's chest and sex unless they were taught to. That is something that you were taught and it was heightened by the U.S. Laws that make it illegal.
One would think that someone so adamantly opposed to Government intrusions on our freedoms such as you would realize that.
If you are objecting to a topless photo on religious grounds then I will leave you with this quote from Pope John Paul II:

*"The human body can remain nude and uncovered and preserve intact its splendour and its beauty... Nakedness as such is not to be equated with physical shamelessness... Immodesty is present only when nakedness plays a negative role with regard to the value of the person...The human body is not in itself shameful... Shamelessness (just like shame and modesty) is a function of the interior of a person."

Based on your assertions it appears that many of us have "low standards":(