So, who's coming to the expo?

MANIAC

Seasoned Expediter
I will be there with my brand new load 1 cheerleader uniform on! Rah rah rah cis boom bah! Stir stir stir!

ATeam

Retired Expediter
I will be there with my brand new load 1 cheerleader uniform on! Rah rah rah cis boom bah! Stir stir stir!

Load 1 cheerleaders? Who would'a thunk?

Diane's and my schedule is now known through Monday. We'll be under load while the Expo is on and unable to attend.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Available for 2013 ,,, calenders featuring the Load - 1 cheerleaders in full uniform . Most pics will come from the 2012 Expo in which the cheerleaders will also be preforming during the Expo with a special performance during the potluck on sat. night . Fun to be had by all in attendence .. More info I'm sure to follow .....:rolleyes:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Available for 2013 ,,, calenders featuring the Load - 1 cheerleaders in full uniform . Most pics will come from the 2012 Expo in which the cheerleaders will also be preforming during the Expo with a special performance during the potluck on sat. night . Fun to be had by all in attendence .. More info I'm sure to follow .....:rolleyes:

lacage412x270.jpg

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
I think John should consider having cheerleaders in the booth....actual cheerleaders. He mentioned the GATS in Dallas in the L1 forum...maybe Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders? Hooters girls would definitely fit the bill too :D

Last edited:

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
L to R: ChefDennis, Ontariovanman, Maniac, & Guido.
They probly won't wear the uniforms at the Expo, though, they're all a little bashful, you know.
;)