Richards fight

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
My heart goes out to you and Richard. No one can truly understand being in a hospital bed helpless and alone thinking about life, death, and not really knowing what's going to happen next until you experience it first hand. I hope your husband gets better. I will be praying for him tonight. It seems like the past year or two has not been good to the EO community when it comes to health issues. We had Jeff Jensen, and then Jack Berry, 60 MPH, Dreamers Sister, Me, John Eliotts Daughters Friend, and probably some others that I forgot to mention.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I'm very sorry to hear Richard has turned for the worse.

I found this poem for you. I'm sure this would be the words of Richard.

And if I go,
While you’re still here…
Know that I live on,
Vibrating to a different measure
-behind a thin veil you cannot see through.

I wait for the time when we can soar together again,
-both aware of each other.
Until then, live your life to its fullest.
And when you need me,

Just whisper my name in your heart,
…I will be there.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
This just makes me very sad. The only solace is you are able to somewhat prepare for it and be there when it matters most. But everything else about it just sucks. Both of you are in my thoughts daily.

Jason2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Kristi sorry to hear such bad news. Patsy and I are keeping you and your husband and famalies in our prayers.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Kristi: Richard is surely comforted by your presence, and I hope you are comforted by the presence of those who love you both, and by the countless prayers sent your way.
Thank you for sharing it with us - it is a loss for us too, and we grieve along with you.

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
So sorry to hear this news. I am thankful that I was able to meet him and spend sometime with you both earlier ths year.
You will be in our prayers.

Sent from my PG06100 using EO Forums

wimpy007

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
US Army
Kristi, as a Cancer surviver I know first hand how hard it is for the loved ones to watch and wait, be strong Kristi and show Richard love. You and Richard are in our thoughts.

Kristi

Active Expediter
Thank you all so very much for all the kind word and thoughts. He is still fighting and we are hoping for a mirical. As long as he still has breath there is still hope. I'm truely bless to have some many out there that are with us in spirit. You are all such wonderful people. I will keep updates coming.

Kristi

Sent from my SCH-I405 using EO Forums

RETIDEPXE

Veteran Expediter
Thank you all so very much for all the kind word and thoughts. He is still fighting and we are hoping for a mirical. As long as he still has breath there is still hope. I'm truely bless to have some many out there that are with us in spirit. You are all such wonderful people. I will keep updates coming.

Kristi

Sent from my SCH-I405 using EO Forums

Kristi, you have our prayers. Put it in the Lord's hands and just know that He is in control. May God bring Richard healing and understanding that only His great mercy can afford us here on earth.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Tina and I wish the best for you and your family. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. You are a very strong and loving woman and we are moved by your will. May god watch over you both now and forever.