Richards fight

Kristi

Active Expediter
Hello everyone,

I'm sure some of you have read my previous post about my husbands cancer. I wanted to post a new one to let everyone know what has happened. Last week we brought Richard to the ER for swallowing problems. His heart rate and. Blood pressure were very high and they admited him. Since he's been here in the hospital thing has gotten worse very fast. We found out this morning that the cancer cells have moved to his spinal fluid and his brain. This has caused for devistating neurological problems and have caused motor function problems. He currently can't talk or swallow. We made the decision to not fight the cancer anymore. As of right now we are keeping him comfortable. We keep our thoughts as positive as possible right now and we thank anyone and everyone for prayers and positive mojo. Richard is most likely going to lose his battle with cancer within the week. I thank all of you that have been praying for us. Sorry for such a sad post but I felt the need to let everyone know.

Sincerly
Kristi

Sent from my SCH-I405 using EO Forums

BigCat

Expert Expediter
I'm so sorry kristi. If you need anything don't hesitate to let us know. I will be praying for you guys.

ChanceMaster

Expert Expediter
Devastating news obviously. Hoping you find strength, peace, and courage in the days ahead.

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
Oh my ... sad news indeed. Sending light and love your way. Will keep you and Richard in positive thoughts this week.

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lord, wrap Kristi in Your arms as you welcome Richard when he arrives.

I will be praying for you.

1expeditor

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hello everyone,

I'm sure some of you have read my previous post about my husbands cancer. I wanted to post a new one to let everyone know what has happened. Last week we brought Richard to the ER for swallowing problems. His heart rate and. Blood pressure were very high and they admited him. Since he's been here in the hospital thing has gotten worse very fast. We found out this morning that the cancer cells have moved to his spinal fluid and his brain. This has caused for devistating neurological problems and have caused motor function problems. He currently can't talk or swallow. We made the decision to not fight the cancer anymore. As of right now we are keeping him comfortable. We keep our thoughts as positive as possible right now and we thank anyone and everyone for prayers and positive mojo. Richard is most likely going to lose his battle with cancer within the week. I thank all of you that have been praying for us. Sorry for such a sad post but I felt the need to let everyone know.

Sincerly
Kristi

Sent from my SCH-I405 using EO Forums

my prayers for Richard and your family god bless

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
I am very sorry to hear that your husband has taken a turn for the worse. You and Richard will be in our thoughts and prayers.

CANCER SUCKS!

denny2010

Expert Expediter
The Potts' will add u to our prayers. God bless and keep positive ...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Cancer is such a terrible scourge. I am so sorry for you and your family. God bless Richard and watch over you both.

jpcourtney

Seasoned Expediter
May you both be wrapped with the Peace of the Lord during these final moments. My heart and prayers are with you.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Certainly wishing you both the best through a trying and difficult time.

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
There are no words to comfort someone in that trying time. The power and the belief in devine healing. Our prayers are with you.