Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
ss-110201-winterstorm-3p-01.jpg

NOAA Satellite Image for Feb 01, 2011

Benzoid

Seasoned Expediter
16 degrees and light snow in Traverse City, MI

The only problem is the snow is going sideways at 40mph!

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
Annapolis, MD... light mist 33. Going to be in the 40's today. Freeze tonight so ice on roads tomorrow morn.

Scottrucks

Seasoned Expediter
Oakville, ON.
Cold, wind gusts 30mph plus, snow,
blizzard warnings out,
They have pretty much cancelled everything today up here...
It is Canada, we do get snow??:confused:

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
WELL all the snow here & ice wow just saw AUSTRALIA has had the worst cylclone ever in australias history winds at over 160 mph area,s like innsifail the large tourist city of cairns etc etc is battered thousands are no homeless the australian sugar is gone so is the bannana crop right after the worst floods ever in australia so when is mother nature going to give up hitting us here in the usa as well as australia .
wombat

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
WELL all the snow here & ice wow just saw AUSTRALIA has had the worst cylclone ever in australias history winds at over 160 mph area,s like innsifail the large tourist city of cairns etc etc is battered thousands are no homeless the australian sugar is gone so is the bannana crop right after the worst floods ever in australia so when is mother nature going to give up hitting us here in the usa as well as australia .
wombat

well a update winds at the eye of the storm 192 mph i guess cairns is gone sure hope not

pellgrn

Expert Expediter
Lansing I.L winds about 14-18 mph, temp 25, heavy snow right now hard to say how much so far. The trouble is the drifts,i got one about 6 ft by my garage.The main roads are passable if you can get to them,not sure about the expressway.

Suds43

Seasoned Expediter
80 degrees & a chance of rain the rest of the week, I'll try to tough it out though. Might take a little trip over to Cedar Key for the afternoon, might get the fishing poles out! :)

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
cheotah ok
1-40 xit 264
i-40 is 5.5 hrs to okc. solid hardpack snow/ice
tulsa hwys are closed
i-44 is closed thru ok to exit 11 in mo.

sunny now -6 tonite.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Saginaw, Mi. 23 degrees with the sun breaking through, snow seems to be done. They got about a foot here with major drifting. Lots of businesses closed and traffic very light on 75.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Picking up later in El Paso, for SC. :)
PS this is the kind of stuff I always hoped to find in the 'location' thread: current info on weather & road conditions, better than any website, IMO.
Snow is almost gone from the El Paso area, still cold.

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
Dallas, TX. Ice. They say the highways are slow with patches of ice, but I can't get to the interstate due to solid iced side roads. Late Wednesday afternoon.

eb

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
El paso.....going to be 2 below tonite..........

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App