Report your weather

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
11:35 am Laredo...I-35 North bound is open, South bound still closed....the big uphill Ramp to the International bridge is still ice covered....

bcordell70

Expert Expediter
South 281 near Mcallen TX, woke up to ice everywhere but the sun came out, melted most of the ice off, roads look dry.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
I-35 in Laredo opened in both directions at 1300....but the radio chatter is while San Antonio expressways are open, they are a mess..and will be bad again tonight....

BillChaffey

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
South West\Central Missouri between West Plains & Springfield. Light snow through tomorrow morning. Up to 3 inches expected. Teens over night temperature.

Bandit2

Seasoned Expediter
Sun 00:45
I 81 Ex. 90 Jonestown Pa.
37 with rain/snow showers expected overnight .
the parking lot at the motel is pretty icey , drivers at the Loves said it would be bad up around Wilkes-Barre .
If any of You offer to help a relative move cross country from Ca. to Ma .( via Mobile Al. to stick near the coast ? ) by offering to drive a large rental truck for them , and they insist on sticking together , make sure they will drive in rain , fog , ice , sleet , sun etc. and NOT get a motel room at any hint of bad weather . :rolleyes: Bandit

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
40 out of Okla City 44 out of Joplin 55/70 to Effingham...all clear and open....jut hope it stays that way... not to worried it looks ok but you never know about 94 across Mich....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
For NorthWestern SD...my place...

TEMPERATURES WILL DROP TO 10 BELOW TO 20 BELOW ZERO LATE TONIGHT.
THE FRIGID TEMPERATURES... COMBINED WITH 5 TO 10 MPH WINDS...
WILL PRODUCE WIND CHILL VALUES OF 20 BELOW TO 30 BELOW ZERO
LATE TONIGHT INTO EARLY TUESDAY MORNING.

Good thing it isn't too windy...:)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Be Advised..another storm now forming for the south....up to 12" thru Ks and Mo, Ok and Ark....

present temp here...-18 ....wind chill = -38.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
thanks for blowing the cool air towards your neighbor to east OVM its -13 and w c of -28 here. Heat wave by weekend maybe up to 30 above. ;)

TJ959

Veteran Expediter
Grand Rapids MI near Exit 75, US131. It's just plain cold and should be colder tomorrow. Lots of snow on the ground but not much new since sunday. I'm mixing up a toddy and stirring up the fire.