Oil continues it decline

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
You're probably a great person and one heck of a good transportation engineer. As far as sitting in as a representative
of us drivers and O/O's, I'd think there's got to be those more
qualified and emotionally prepared than you.

Don't drag Turtle into this "looking bad" statement. You did one mighty fine job of that all by yourself.

For someone who only has 7 post's on EO and in one of those post talks about their CC which is a FedEx thing not Panther. So which is it? You also posted that you have drivers do you even drive. I'm sorry I don't hide behind a nicname of needdriver. I have nothing to hide but it seems you do. Why don't you throw your hat in the ring. That's even if your a Panther driver or owner.

Dispatched

Not a Member
You're on a roll now Bruno. The emotional prepardedness comment I earlier
made, seems now to be even more justified.
I do indeed own several vehicles signed on with both Panther and FEDEX.
I'll have to admit, i've no idea what in the world you're talkng about
with your references to nicknames. Hiding from what and whom ? Am I to
assume your "real" name is Bruno ? Sorry, i'm just uncertain what you're
attempting to convey. A "real world" translation desperatly needed.

And no thanks, I have no interest in serving with the Council. I do tho,
need to be making a proper decision,in order choose our new represenatives.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
You're on a roll now Bruno. The emotional preparedness comment I earlier made, seems now to be even more justified.
I do indeed own several vehicles signed on with both Panther and FEDEX. I'll have to admit, I've no idea what in the world you're talking about with your references to nicknames. Hiding from what and whom ? Am I to assume your "real" name is Bruno ? Sorry, I'm just uncertain what you're attempting to convey. A "real world" translation desperately needed.

And no thanks, I have no interest in serving with the Council. I do tho, need to be making a proper decision,in order choose our new representatives.

I'm happy you have trucks on with each place. Hope you do well next year. As to what I was talking about in regards to your nickname. I have my real name listed under my nickname and where I'm from I'm not hiding who I am, YOU have nothing. Anyone can post under a nickname and say they have this and that. But do they?

And on that note I'm done with your posts. I have better things to do than to fight with you about your thoughts about me. You don't have to like me or even vote for me. It's funny nobody wants to run for Driver Council but they sure can put someone down for running for it.

Last edited:

Dispatched

Not a Member
Maybe you have the newer version of the internet than I. :)

2435d8o.jpg

under my nic I see: Junior Member

2aep6iq.jpg

under your nic I see: Senior Member

Anyhow, enough with all this nonsense. I simply stopped by the
other day to see if there was any talk of the up and coming elections.

MUCH TO MY SURPRISE , I was rather shocked to see this forum is allowing open campaigning. Allowing candidates to open up threads and pointing to individual involvement.
EX: "look what I did"

I'm hoping EO would do the right thing and notify ALL candidates that they are all allowed to come on over and flood the forums with campaign speeches.

I'd like to see what other candidates have to say

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Keep driving the price down. Keep the $.50 per gallon out (except for elected officials) With any luck my truck will be almost new and ready for service. May my fuel be cheap and my compitition be weak. layoutshooter

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Maybe you have the newer version of the internet than I. :)

2435d8o.jpg

under my nic I see: Junior Member

2aep6iq.jpg

under your nic I see: Senior Member

MUCH TO MY SURPRISE , I was rather shocked to see this forum is allowing open campaigning. Allowing candidates to open up threads and pointing to individual involvement.

I'm hoping EO would do the right thing and notify ALL candidates that they are all allowed to come on over and flood the forums with campaign speeches.

So Bernieh started a post about the Driver Council. Nothing wrong with that. I looked at the pages me or her or the other people running did anything wrong. But you still haven't said who you are. On your profile on EO it has nothing. But mine does because I have nothing to hide.

Bruno

Customize Profile Send Message Last Activity: Today 08:22 PM
Current Activity: Viewing Forum General Expediter Forum
User Lists
Send a Message to Bruno
Post a visitor message for Bruno Send a private message to Bruno
Visitor MessagesAbout MeStatisticsFriendsContact Info» Visitor Messages
The following errors occurred with your submission

-Lawrence
Hey - where did ya go at the FedEx Pride and Polish? I came looking for you and you were no where to be found!! Catch up to you later!

From this Page ...
Select All Deselect All Invert Selection
Select Unapproved Posts About Me
View your "About Me" as seen by everyone else
About Bruno
Name
Dave Mayfield
Interests
Nascar,Truck pictures
Truck Category
Straight Truck
Carrier
Panther
Biography
Startedin the business 1/27/1995. My family has been in trucking for over 70 years.
Signature
David W. Mayfield
Expediter since 1995
Panther Driver and Owner
Fleet Manager of Integrity Motor Freight
Fleet Manager of Mayfield Express

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Needriver: you yourself said that you need information to choose the candidates you'd like to represent you on the Driver's Council, so why are you "shocked that EO is allowing them to open threads & talk about their accomplishments"?
It takes courage to run for any elected position, and I respect David Mayfield and everyone else who does so. They are trying to make things better for us all, as best they can. (& they surely aren't doing it for the money...;))

pelicn

Veteran Expediter

You "stopped by" to see if there was any talk of the upcoming election, but are shocked to see open campaigning? I'm confused

I don't believe that EO has any obligation to "inform" anyone to post here. Some members of EO happen to be running for Panther's Drivers' Council who you vote for in that election is entirely up to you.
If you would like more info about a candidate that doesn't happen to post on EO, maybe you can contact Panther and ask for contact information for a particular candidate.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
You "stopped by" to see if there was any talk of the upcoming election, but are shocked to see open campaigning? I'm confused

I don't believe that EO has any obligation to "inform" anyone to post here. Some members of EO happen to be running for Panther's Drivers' Council who you vote for in that election is entirely up to you.
If you would like more info about a candidate that doesn't happen to post on EO, maybe you can contact Panther and ask for contact information for a particular candidate.

Good Point Pelicn. Also if they worked at Panther as they claimed, they can login to the owners website and see all the people running for the Drivers Council. It also tells a little about each person that is running. Why would they come to EO to see who is running.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
All this talk about Panther Driver Council elections is well and good, but would it not be more appropriate to post it in the Panther forum where Panther drivers can kick it around? This is one of the few things that come up on the Open Forum that really are carrier specific.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
All this talk about Panther Driver Council elections is well and good, but would it not be more appropriate to post it in the Panther forum where Panther drivers can kick it around? This is one of the few things that come up on the Open Forum that really are carrier specific.

Good point Phil...I was just going to say what does Panther elections have to do with the price of oil??

BTW It is still dropping....:)

But such a BIG spread betwen deisel and unleaded....shesh

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
Yes. It is still dropping. All together now, lets really jump on the rascal responsible.
Once someone mentions who that is.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good point Phil...I was just going to say what does Panther elections have to do with the price of oil??

The panther is a descendant of the saber tooth tiger. Many, many years ago this large cat preyed on dinosaurs. Then an asteroid smashed into the earth and turned the dinosaurs and big cats into oil, black gold, Texas tea. Then along came a man who was hunting for some food and established Wall Drug.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
The panther is a descendant of the saber tooth tiger. Many, many years ago this large cat preyed on dinosaurs. Then an asteroid smashed into the earth and turned the dinosaurs and big cats into oil, black gold, Texas tea. Then along came a man who was hunting for some food and established Wall Drug.

Nice connection....:rolleyes:

I nominate your brain go to the Smithsonian after you go to that truckstop in the sky....;)

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nice connection....:rolleyes:

I nominate your brain go to the Smithsonian after you go to that truckstop in the sky....;)

Thanks Ken. I figured my link to Panther and oil prices made about as much sense as that other post.

Do you have any dead dinosaurs on your property? How about a cee-ment pond?

EagleRiverWI

Seasoned Expediter
Nymex Crude Future 56.51 -1.73 -2.97 13:08
Dated Brent Spot 51.30 -2.89 -5.33 13:38
WTI Cushing Spot 56.47 -1.77 -3.04 12:05

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thanks Ken. I figured my link to Panther and oil prices made about as much sense as that other post.

No but I got some snow ...I am having it on a fire sale quick to go basis...interested...better hurry it's going fast...low down payment....:rolleyes:

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines

I have a big pond, but not a cee-ment pond does that count Moot. lol but that was good.