Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Seville, Ohio packing things up to move to our new office in Rittman, Ohio

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Hope you end up with better neighbors there in Rittman, Dave.

Just mvoing the office out of our house into a small building next to Altrux's in Rittman, Ohio. Still living in Seville, Ohio. I'm to bone headed to let them win. They went and said we run our trucks all nite long with nobody in them.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
it is 410 miles from Sioux Falls to my house and 150 of that is back country thru Indian land...and it IS deer season!!

I have 270 miles to go...

Besides I was in Peoria Ill just this morning...

Total 1212 miles DH...:D

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
it is 410 miles from Sioux Falls to my house and 150 of that is back country thru Indian land...and it IS deer season!!

I have 270 miles to go...

Besides I was in Peoria Ill just this morning...

Total 1212 miles DH...:D

Okay I'll give you that one. I have seen a few deer crossing in front of me. Too close for comfort

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
and there ain't a lot of traffic.....we have gangs at night!! *LOL*

There was a doe tonight her white tail was goin 50 mph! Just a waggin away...like a white flag calling in the bucks!!!*LOL*

davebeckym

Expert Expediter
My Oct. locationzzzz.

Oct 1st, PU in Livonia, Mi for Easley, SC.
2nd, PU in Canton NC for Laredo, Tx.
5th, PU 2 LTL's for Indy and Cleveland.
8th, PU paycheck in Livonia and head for home (Saginaw).

12th, pu a "can you help me with this" in Vassar for Toledo. We have a driver in Vassar, must have turned it down. He drives a straight truck, this was a van ld.
13th, dh to Kendallville, In for a Ld going home.
14th, PU in Saginaw for a Ld going to Kendallville and PU a LD going back to Saginaw.
15th, PU in East Tawas, MI for Spring Hill, TN.
16th, PU in Murfreesboro, TN for Livonia MI.
17th, PU in Livonia for Laredo.
19th, delivered, changed the Mobil 1 @ Wally World and here @ the J.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
I had a nice Level 1 inspection on my truck at the Seymour, Indiana weigh station took over an hour to get through it, check brakes, steering, lights etc etc.
I keep asking why me?:mad:
Third time in a month I've been pulled over at a weigh station
Maybe I look guilty? My truck is nice and clean, why I am getting singled out?:(
Are these thing random? Do they pick on straight trucks?

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
and there ain't a lot of traffic.....we have gangs at night!! *LOL*

There was a doe tonight her white tail was goin 50 mph! Just a waggin away...like a white flag calling in the bucks!!!*LOL*

That is an alarm action to other deer...Like Oh chit here comes da shorts!!!!Run!!!!

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Do they pick on straight trucks?

Yes! I have had a several admit to it.

It is a quick inspection for them and they have one or two axles to check not four.

If you are there for more than 20 minutes they are looking for something or keep getting interrupted.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Yes! I have had a several admit to it.

It is a quick inspection for them and they have one or two axles to check not four.

If you are there for more than 20 minutes they are looking for something or keep getting interrupted.

It was an hour I was watching him in the car from my mirror and it seemed he had lost something(possibly my license/registration)He was searching all over and was in the back seat under the seats etc.
At the end he put a CVSA sticker on my windshield, whatever that is

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Home sittin in my recliner dog asleep on the floor breakfest done and coffee in hand and shower done...now if the phone would ring with a load offer, my day would be complete...

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We delivered near Indy last night. Sitting a the dock now a bit south of Chicago, headed for Memphis. Been running good. This is Wed and this is our third load this week. Gotta love it!!

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Back up north ...... dropped in Flint last night, at the Starbucks in Grand Blanc at the moment.

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
J in Milwaukee. Raining but at least this week its warm. Like Layout, this was number 3 for me this week, lovin it!

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Holly to Toronto. Woodstock to Northwest Iowa. Central Iowa to St.Clair Mi. Now in for emergency repair.:(