October 2010 Locations

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Left Grand Island Ne, ran tractor parts to 3 stops, after 1300 miles im in Owensboro Ky,,,Im tired, it was non stop, been 2600 miles in 4 days over all. IN a motel,,Im treating myself,,,the combines are busy , ride on...:D

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
too bad it sometimes comes down to an "us against them mentality" it IS supposed to be an open relationship....a partnership....

It is a open relationship. You were always able to talk to anyone you had a need to. Right?
The "Us against them mentality" as you stated, that thinking puts a stop to any partnership.(on your part). But, hey, life goes on....time to move on,(yeah I know. You did), before it eats at ya more than it is. Hey, I'm still trying to recurite a dispatcher for you guys overthere...Hope she makes it. :cool:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
At home in Toledo, will be back in service tonight.

I Just left Bolts Toledo office after turning in all of their equipment and saying goodbye to friends...For anyone reading this, keep in mind that my leaving Bolt was nothing more then a business decision that was made to beenefit my business and nothing is implied that there were problems with Bolt, they treated me good for the time i was there. Me leaving was based on changes in both my needs for my business and what appeared to be a direction at Bolt that did not fit into my business plan any longer.

I wish all of those at Bolt and especially those that have contacted me in the past and in the last week to tell me that they were signing with Bolt because of how I did there (based on my posting here) nothing but the best of wishes.

Time to move on and continue to build what I look forward to being a long and profitable business relationship with Load 1 , John Elliott and all the employees at Load 1...

Thanks Bolt Express and Load 1.....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
At home in Toledo, will be back in service tonight.

I Just left Bolts Toledo office after turning in all of their equipment and saying goodbye to friends...For anyone reading this, keep in mind that my leaving Bolt was nothing more then a business decision that was made to beenefit my business and nothing is implied that there were problems with Bolt, they treated me good for the time i was there. Me leaving was based on changes in both my needs for my business and what appeared to be a direction at Bolt that did not fit into my business plan any longer.

I wish all of those at Bolt and especially those that have contacted me in the past and in the last week to tell me that they were signing with Bolt because of how I did there (based on my posting here) nothing but the best of wishes.

Time to move on and continue to build what I look forward to being a long and profitable business relationship with Load 1 , John Elliott and all the employees at Load 1...

Thanks Bolt Express and Load 1.....

Nice Dennis....nicely worded...I was in the very same situation....that is why I changed...the pieces didn't fit anymore...I feel NO ill will towards E-1...They are a good company IF they fit someones needs..we are all different with different needs....

Eddie...Uh hummm..about that dispatcher...can you read lips?;)

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Eddie's always busting my chops...*LOL*

He aint the only one, lol. Several of us enjoy doing it, because you know it's affectionate, and you have the all important [around here] sense of humoUr. :D

PS Was hoping to stop by for some pickles on my way through SD, didn't have time - maybe next summer....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
He aint the only one, lol. Several of us enjoy doing it, because you know it's affectionate, and you have the all important [around here] sense of humoUr. :D

PS Was hoping to stop by for some pickles on my way through SD, didn't have time - maybe next summer....

Life is too short for miserable....and most of what is said (around here) isn't important enough to get ones short hairs in a knot....:D

Angil82

Seasoned Expediter
Just left out near Malibu, Ca.. heading to Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. 2,670 miles.. delivers Thursday morning, but gunna try to get it off Wednesday.. woohoo.

TJ959

Veteran Expediter
Still sitting here in Kentwood MI. Been off the road a year and a few months now and I'm booooooorrrreeeeddd. Thinking about breakfast at the local truck stop. Best frycook in western Michigan. Want them hashbrowns .... mmmmmm good.