October 2010 Locations

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've done 15 loads so far in 3 weeks and not 1 was the FSC was under .15..:cool: Goes to show just how much I was losing on the flat rate system...:eek:

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
sitting in the lot of the Ocala Regional Medical Center in Ocala, Florida waiting to see how much extra I get to hand unload this 550 lbs. load...:D

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
sitting in the lot of the Ocala Regional Medical Center in Ocala, Florida waiting to see how much extra I get to hand unload this 550 lbs. load...:D
I see TJP is some exercise over there as most doctors do not touch freight. I guess the only real benefit to performing a hand unload in front of a hospital (which i've done before on two separate occasions) is that if you were to have a heart attack, they'd just wheel out a stretcher and you'd be good to go. lol.

I haven't had to unload freight at all this year, I guess that's why i'm getting fatter. I hope you get a load out of Florida man. Sometimes Florida is hot and sometimes it is cold. I guess it depends on what is going on that week.

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I've done 15 loads so far in 3 weeks and not 1 was the FSC was under .15..:cool: Goes to show just how much I was losing on the flat rate system...:eek:
OVM is god of the load count this month. He's had so many loads in his truck in the past three weeks, he must feel like one of them local UPS route drivers. That's a good thing though. I hope it all continue for you guys at Load 1. It's good to see people keeping busy and making money out here.

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
As for me i'm still holding down the fort here at Bolt. I'm also hoping to get a load out of Columbia, SC before the end of the day. I'll take anything going in any direction as long as it pays me real US dollars lol.

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Still sitting in Manchester Tn hoping for a good run for the weekend almost had one to New Mexico but they wanted someone with a van that had a jet engine

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Still sitting in Manchester Tn hoping for a good run for the weekend almost had one to New Mexico but they wanted someone with a van that had a jet engine
My van could have done that run man. I am driving a transformer van that has hidden helicopter blades. I used to tell dispatch that my van did not have helicopter blades back in the day when they used to send over mission impossible loads.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
OVM is god of the load count this month. He's had so many loads in his truck in the past three weeks, he must feel like one of them local UPS route drivers. That's a good thing though. I hope it all continue for you guys at Load 1. It's good to see people keeping busy and making money out here.

it breaks down like this....2 loads my first week for about 2700 miles then 9 loads last week for around 2300 and 4 last week for 2100 and 4 loads again and this is a short week as i am home now......:D about 7600 US dollars paid to the truck....:p wonder when this bubble will burst and i get a dose of reality...*LOL*

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
it breaks down like this....2 loads my first week for about 2700 miles then 9 loads last week for around 2300 and 4 last week for 2100 and 4 loads again and this is a short week as i am home now......:D about 7600 US dollars paid to the truck....:p wonder when this bubble will burst and i get a dose of reality...*LOL*

Don't worry, it is the happy pills we put in your nutri-system meals.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
At the office in Rittman Ohio talking to drivers. If your near Seville stop by Rittman for a cup of coffee.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Made my drop in Athens Ga. Picked up in Hartwell,Ga going to Hamilton, Oh. Got predispatched picking up in Covington, Ky to Winchester, VA.will be empty tonight...Sorry OVM all Sprinter rates + :) Very good week so far!

guido4475

Not a Member
And I bet Judy cant keep her hands off of you with all of that weight you have lost.Great job,be proud of yourself. Dance to the song "Burnin love" by Elvis! Me and the boys are pulling for you!!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Made my drop in Athens Ga. Picked up in Hartwell,Ga going to Hamilton, Oh. Got predispatched picking up in Covington, Ky to Winchester, VA.will be empty tonight...Sorry OVM all Sprinter rates + :) Very good week so far!

I still haven't been paid as of to-day...

Why sorry?...I am glad for you...