October 2010 Locations

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
At the Iowa 80.
Wish I had a pocket full of money to spend on all the shiny stuff they sell here.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Empty in Albia Iowa....My new grandson is being baptized Sunday, so I called dispatch and I am rolling towards home...if they get me a load goin that way, great, if not, thats ok..

To follow up OVM posting his #'s since signing on with Load 1, I figured I'd add mine.

12 runs in 2 weeks, 3702 miles, over $3750.00 to the van...its all good....

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
ok here is my first two and half weeks . total miles 5095,total deadhead 462 miles.total to van 4822.75.not that bad with me moving myself twice at 300 of the dh miles:D also i think i like this lightning thing that is on the side of my van way better than a stupid cat lol

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
just got another load....Lowell, Florida to Roanoke, Indiana...1075 miles...Dollars in the bank lol...

Ok just to out do OVM and Dennis...Been dyin to put up these numbers for a while now....Since I have started on August 26th...I have done the following...
23 Loads @ 11,757 loaded miles with 1905 deadhead miles Paying a total of $11,879.68 which comes out to right about $1.01 a mile...Also during that time I was out of service for 5 days during the week...(Monday thru Friday)
MONEY in the BANK...You get that ALWAYSONTIME???:D Seem to have gotten quiet lately bub...:eek:

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Thanks Load 1 dispatch! Week started off looking horrible with no runs on Monday or Tuesday. I was in a bad area and ended up moving back to Detroit on my own. My decision as I don't like to sit to long in a spot. Anyways They sure made up for with a great paying load from Shelby Twp Mi to San Diago CalifornIA.

Hey TJP Hows that go? Oh Yeah MONEY IN THE BANK CHA CHING!!!!!!!!!! 2400 loaded miles with 8 miles of deadhead.

Last edited:

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
In Grand Island Ne, 3 runs for the week 1600 miles.:D Mercy its dusty up here, corn and more corn, they are combine crazy, well u gotta work somewhere. I wont b back this winter, I ask folks about the winters,,,think I will stay south, lol,,,yea rite.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Thanks Load 1 dispatch! Week started off looking horrible with no runs on Monday or Tuesday. I was in a bad area and ended up moving back to Detroit on my own. My decision as I don't like to sit to long in a spot. Anyways They sure made up for with a great paying load from Shelby Twp Mi to San Diago CalifornIA.

Hey TJP Hows that go? Oh Yeah MONEY IN THE BANK CHA CHING!!!!!!!!!! 2400 loaded miles with 8 miles of deadhead.

I think TJP would say DOLLAS:D

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Dude you are the MOST IMPATIENT EXPEDITER EVER...Chill out man...An stop deadheading out of good areas for freight...ie. chicago and lansing, michigan...:eek:
LOL I guess I just forgot my ADD medicine...J/K:D I'm doing good this week and whos dheadn??? Got a load from Troy, Mi to Roanoke, IN then to Indianapolis.....Got a call 2 1/2 hrs after i drop in Indy with an awesome run from Brazil, IN to Warren, MI and already prebooked with a load tomorrow from Taylor, MI to Loveland, OH for 235. Gonna sit in Cincy when I drop. prob Florence, KY somewhere Ya'll....LOL:rolleyes: Had an awesome week.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Sitting in Chicago waiting to unload. Pre dispatched for Monday, MI to MN. Gives us the weekend home and ONE GRAND day of duck hunting!! Get to see family and the Michigan/MSU game!!

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I still haven't been paid as of to-day...

Why sorry?...I am glad for you...

Still? well, for the second time, I was not paid for a run. 5 1/2 + years, this has never happened. I was 42 miles from Louisville, hand the trip pax to UPS. Saw him put it in the bag and he said it will be there tonight. As of today I have 2,900.00 of missing paper work. Hope this is't a ploy to show me how nice it will be for in cab scanning. lol I sure it is trippax not getting it in.......yup that has got to be it......

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
San Deigo CA! I made a 5 mile round trip walk to the beach plus I walked a while on the beach...... all I can say is wow what a great place to be. Breathe taking scenery especially on the beach...:D

on a side note.....my legs are fricken killing me....lol

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
San Deigo CA! I made a 5 mile round trip walk to the beach plus I walked a while on the beach...... all I can say is wow what a great place to be. Breathe taking scenery especially on the beach...:D

on a side note.....my legs are fricken killing me....lol

which beach?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Still? well, for the second time, I was not paid for a run. 5 1/2 + years, this has never happened. I was 42 miles from Louisville, hand the trip pax to UPS. Saw him put it in the bag and he said it will be there tonight. As of today I have 2,900.00 of missing paper work. Hope this is't a ploy to show me how nice it will be for in cab scanning. lol I sure it is trippax not getting it in.......yup that has got to be it......

Hanky panky going on?:confused: