October 2010 Locations

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
I hope you mean 800 miles :eek: and I thought I drove fast;)

Not 800. 8000 miles dispatched in 3 days all from the comfort of my new home office. But now you can make that 10000 in 4 days since I've booked a couple more loads since then.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
going to Rapid today...dealer apps tomorrow..

ripped out old linoleum floor from bathroom yesterday...and installed new tiles...phew...

Have a hunter and his 2 sons in the trailer park for the weekend maybe longer, depends on how good a shot they are...*lol*

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
which beach?

Not sure of the name. Its a little south of the downtown area I want to say it's Imperial Beach but not sure. Very nice fishing pier also. I walked to the end of that in time to see some of the locals pull up some little silver fish. they were the shape of bluegills but all silver and smaller.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Not 800. 8000 miles dispatched in 3 days all from the comfort of my new home office. But now you can make that 10000 in 4 days since I've booked a couple more loads since then.

Got it, sounds like it is going good...climbing the walls yet?

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Not sure of the name. Its a little south of the downtown area I want to say it's Imperial Beach but not sure. Very nice fishing pier also. I walked to the end of that in time to see some of the locals pull up some little silver fish. they were the shape of bluegills but all silver and smaller.

Cool, I hung out mainly in the North County San Diego beach area
Solana, Leucadia, Carlsbad
I know there is a dog beach down there that is fun to take dogs to, just watch your step :eek:

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Picked up yesterday in Athens TN and delivered this morning in Chicago , giving me a good week 3,031 paid miles with pay of $3,256.00 to the Sprinter. Now I am sitting in motel north side of Chicago watching football

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting just south of the Windy City. Have an am delivery I picked up in Laredo Friday night.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting just south of the Windy City. Have an am delivery I picked up in Laredo Friday night.

you had the 1 load to Orange Tx. last week?

Winters coming...the Robins are migrating south....have 100's of them fighting over the 2 bird bathes we have....*L* Have some hunters in the trailer park...its great to watch the Robins we seem to be in a flight path...spring and fall..

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh com'on, you know that we read way too much stuff into things. I guess with so much time on our hands.....we drum up things that we think "they" are up to. Is that a reflection on our way of doing things....lol

too bad it sometimes comes down to an "us against them mentality" it IS supposed to be an open relationship....a partnership....