November Locations

usafk9

Veteran Expediter
At home, beautiful Whitehall, Michigan. Wood is put up, home winterized. Last night of sleep in my bed at home.

Leaving in the morning for Mississippi to go pick up our repaired cow killer. Anxious to be back on the road Wednesday.

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Home in St Louis started the process of renewing my CDL took the hazmat test, then went and got my fingerprints done for another backround check will take about 2 to 4 weeks for the FEd to do backround and send the state of MO the ok that I am not a terrorist and ok to give me my renewed CDL so i have a temporary one for now back in service ready to roll

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting in Ontario Ca. T/A. Seen the A team yesterday morning for the first time since they came to LEAM, nice couple

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Just a little follow up from last month for those those that saw the conversation but Bolt is charging me $61.50 for the random drug test. Has anyone else seen a charge for liability limiter? I was never advised of this new charge either but it appears they are charging $5 weekly. I'll be calling in tomorrow to see if they plan on stealing from me and getting their opinion on the fact that they told me where I had to get the test done so I think the IRS would consider me an employee now.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Home in St Louis started the process of renewing my CDL took the hazmat test, then went and got my fingerprints done for another backround check will take about 2 to 4 weeks for the FEd to do backround and send the state of MO the ok that I am not a terrorist and ok to give me my renewed CDL so i have a temporary one for now back in service ready to roll

I was fingerprinted on the 19th they got the results on the 26th even though they saidit would take6 weeks.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Just a little follow up from last month for those those that saw the conversation but Bolt is charging me $61.50 for the random drug test. Has anyone else seen a charge for liability limiter? I was never advised of this new charge either but it appears they are charging $5 weekly. I'll be calling in tomorrow to see if they plan on stealing from me and getting their opinion on the fact that they told me where I had to get the test done so I think the IRS would consider me an employee now.

This is for the new insurance on your qc. Instead of having an escrow for it...you should have been refunded $275.00 ...this has been taken out for awhile now...

Last edited:

paullud

Veteran Expediter
This is for the new insurance on your qc. Instead of having an escrow for it...you should have been refunded $275.00 ...this has been taken out for awhile now...

I was looking at the $5 thinking it was a charge for something else and then realized that was getting deducted separately. Looking back through the timeline I noticed they did this while we were on vacation, I was never advised and never agreed to it, plus I never got my $275 back. I probably didn't get my deposit back because I never agreed to the new charge, just a guess.

14Wheeler

Seasoned Expediter
Feeling the pain in Painsville Ohio. I dont typically get this far north but the money was right and a round-tripper to boot. Be feeling much better being back south of 40.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Delivered near Atlanta this morning. Then did a short run from AL to GA. Now sitting at the TA north of Atlanta on I-75. Doing a little short one near here in the morning.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
I was looking at the $5 thinking it was a charge for something else and then realized that was getting deducted separately. Looking back through the timeline I noticed they did this while we were on vacation, I was never advised and never agreed to it, plus I never got my $275 back. I probably didn't get my deposit back because I never agreed to the new charge, just a guess.

It was in the new contract you electronically signed this year...