November Locations

bobwg

Expert Expediter
November has been the best month of the year for me, now sitting at home in St Louis waiting to pickup a round trip load going to Vancouver BC and reload back home. Hope December is half as good as this month

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Why go all the way down to Monroe to sit? There are a couple truckstops downriver to sit at. The Melvindale ts is decent, and their fuel is cheaper than the rest of em. Filled up for $4.05 yesterday.

I'm like concrete, all mixed up and set in my way. Back again from Brampton and of course back at Monroe TA, just finished going over last weeks figures and it official last week was my best week this year!

Sent from my DROID X2

Last edited:

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
November has been the best month of the year for me, now sitting at home in St Louis waiting to pickup a round trip load going to Vancouver BC and reload back home. Hope December is half as good as this month

Wow. Sweet load. :eek:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Delivered this morning in Cambridge, ON. Now sitting at the "J" in Pembroke, NY. Pick up near here tomorrow and deliver in IN.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Sitting inMonroe MI, tranny took a crap. Replacement be here tomorrow.

Sent from my DROID X2

Too bad I am not home. Could have fixed you up with some REAL food! If you can find your way over, maybe a cab? Head to the "Michigan Bar and Grill" on Monroe Street. Good food. Busy place.