November Locations

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
turned down 3 loads because they wanted to pay cheap and to do 1k in miles nonstop, average 60MPH with out stoping for fuel or eating or a short break. What do some agents think we are airplanes. Same agent.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
It was in the new contract you electronically signed this year...

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

I had a copy emailed to me when I signed the contract and I found it. It was located on page 12 of Appendix D, Paragraph B, Subsection 13... :rolleyes: Well I signed it, I just don't remember it being there when I read through it. An oversight on my part but my $275 is still showing as a deposit in Fleetvision. When I read about the Liability Limiter Program it basically says we are paying for their insurance now, guess they don't feel it is their responsibility and the cost should be passed on to the contractors so they can keep the rates lower.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
I guess I would rather have the escrow...at least I get my $$ back...

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I got my Bolt escrow back a long time ago! How you running right now assji? Just wondering. Bolt was pretty good to me. I just can't work for other people anymore.

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Got a call yesterday at home in St Louis from agent says hot load hurry driver go 100 miles pu 1 pallet 500 lbs going 950 miles to PA good rate, so out the door i go. When i get about 5 miles from the pu they call stop stop load is now too big to fit in the Sprinter seems it grew from 1 pallet to 7 pallets and now weight is 8,000 lbs so i turn around and run 100 miles back home got $140 for my time now sitting here waiting for the call

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Finished today's load. Now sitting at the Petro in Atlanta. Pick up near here tomorrow and take it near Nashville.

Monty

Expert Expediter
Stamford, Ct tonight, deliver 8am then load for Davenport ..... I love am NYC rush hour! :mad:

jimby82

Veteran Expediter
Carlisle, PA Petro waiting to get the truck into the KW shop in the morning. It's having "issues". Hanging out enjoying the weather. Depending on how long we are here, might rent a car and visit Gettysburg.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Delivered today near Nashville. Now sitting at the Petro south of Louisville, KY. Had a light fixed at the Atlanta Petro yesterday. Just got it fixed AGAIN at this one. Good thing they have a warranty. BORED.

skipr4520

Seasoned Expediter
Picked up in moblie, al and delivered in greenville, oh. Deadheaded to dearborne, mi. Now in monroe, mi at the T/A. Bored as well.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Picked up in moblie, al and delivered in greenville, oh. Deadheaded to dearborne, mi. Now in monroe, mi at the T/A. Bored as well.

I will watch your progress. There are plenty of good places to eat near that truck stop. None within walking distance. If you end up there over the weekend I will give you the names of a couple. Maybe a cab? If you could I would say rent a car and then I would direct you to a GOOD catfishing spot! A one day Michigan license is only $7.

skipr4520

Seasoned Expediter
Please do. Still nothing appealling for loads yet. Hopefully we won't be here all weekend, no offense intended. Gotta make money after being down so long! Catfishing spot?! Hmmm...NOW THAT'S TEMPTING!!!