November Locations

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
10:30pm pickup in Greenfield IN, then home in TN for the weekend with a Monday drop at the new Toyota plant in Cool Springs MS.

Sent from my DROID X2

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Put 600 miles on the truck today doing regional runs. Lots of dh; but I asked for it. I have to have an idea if I can trust this truck on the longer runs, and in Canada. Doing ok so far.

Jason2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
tenntrucker while you wait for the phone to ring,switch over and watch the bama-lsu game .bama wins:p:D

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Delivered in St Paul to Landstar. Moving into WI so I can try and get something going back east.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Can't even get a load out of Ca., vans are running freight for .80 a mile TTT. my god are they that stupid. Glad I have family here. Then again, might head home tomorrow and start all over.

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
tenntrucker while you wait for the phone to ring,switch over and watch the bama-lsu game .bama wins:p:D

That's my Saturday nite plans, but since I'm a Vols fan I'm just hoping they beat the crap put of each other.

Sent from my DROID X2

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I'm picking up a 220 mile load on Monday for 450 dollars. It's not the best load, but i'll be back home by the end of the day with some spending money in my hand! I hope you guys are doing well out there.

jimby82

Veteran Expediter
Carlisle, Pa. Truck is in the shop till at least Tuesday (having the clutch replaced:(). Rented a car for the weekend, thinking about heading down to see Gettysburg today or tomorrow. At least the weather we be beautiful here for the next few days. :)

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Sitting at home, the radiator light comes on when the van first starts up in the morning so it's up at Freightliner in Youngstown, ran just over 1,000 miles this week

Posted with my iPhone EO Forum App

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
Sitting at drop off in Chicago at ford. If they get me unloaded got another one going to louisvill ky. That will put over 1700 miles for the week keep it up big cat!

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Ran 100 miles from home to central Missouri on Wed to pickup load and delivered Thursday in Allentown Pa got 4 calls for loads but nothing worked out finally gave up on Friday afternoon and ran empty to Columbus Oh for the night then ran the rest of the way home to St Louis today. Now sitting in my recliner watching college football. GO Mizzou

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Had an OK week, nothing fantastic but certainly looking better than October.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

skipr4520

Seasoned Expediter
STIL sitting in Monroe, LOL. Hopefully something tomarrow. Been here 50 hrs so far. Accepted a few loads but didn't get the load.