Nations Express........

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You know what??? Ive been with a couple of companies now, and by far Nations Express is the best!!! Pay rates for sprinters and cargo vans with them is Head and Shoulders above everyone Ive ever heard of...I mean I hear people complaining about not running at all or only one or two loads a week...an whenever they get loads its for 80 to 90 cents a mile??? LOL :D Just thought Id put a post out there congrats to Nations Express for being Heads and Shoulders above the rest of the Competition!!! When were getting anywhere from 15 to 6o cents more per mile per load and no less than 3 loads per week.....Just for all you newbies out there lookin for a great company or people fed up with who your with Nations Express is the way to go!!! An the orientation class is so informational and helpfull when your out on the road, Mr. Deaver who is the safety man there is the best in the Business!!!:D

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
If what you describe here about Nations Express getting you 50% to 100% more loads than other expediters are claiming they are getting from their carriers, and at much higher rates than other carriers are paying, I certainly wouldn't be blabbing about it on this forum. I think you got a hold of some bad mushrooms or somethin'...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I can vouch for this young fellow....known him for a couple years...He's a hustler-go getter...full of pee and vinagar and loves to drive....and Nations, well some of the brokers keep him rolling....The brokers seem to love him....and he does Canada! :)

bluejaybee

Veteran Expediter
I can vouch for this young fellow....known him for a couple years...He's a hustler-go getter...full of pee and vinagar and loves to drive....and Nations, well some of the brokers keep him rolling....The brokers seem to love him....and he does Canada! :)

Now, what you naysayers have to say?

open mouth, insert foot (with boot)(and sock)

hehe

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Now, what you naysayers have to say?

open mouth, insert foot (with boot)(and sock)

hehe

BJ..this kid calls me almost everyday...I think he craps loads...its is unreal...he is soooo enthuastic....his Nebraska broker loves this kid...he works the plains like a fine tuned piano....wish I had his energy...if I owned another van tbhis kid would drive for me...:)

Some just can't believe happiness and expedite can be said in the same sentence...*LOL*

XTeam

Seasoned Expediter
You know what??? Ive been with a couple of companies now, and by far Nations Express is the best!!! Pay rates for sprinters and cargo vans with them is Head and Shoulders above everyone Ive ever heard of...I mean I hear people complaining about not running at all or only one or two loads a week...an whenever they get loads its for 80 to 90 cents a mile??? LOL :D Just thought Id put a post out there congrats to Nations Express for being Heads and Shoulders above the rest of the Competition!!! When were getting anywhere from 15 to 6o cents more per mile per load and no less than 3 loads per week.....Just for all you newbies out there lookin for a great company or people fed up with who your with Nations Express is the way to go!!! An the orientation class is so informational and helpfull when your out on the road, Mr. Deaver who is the safety man there is the best in the Business!!!:D
tjpohio44,
Excellent! I'm very happy for you! Sounds like you have found your "Home".
Your enthusiasm is great and I can tell by your excited energy that you will be very successful. Keep movin' on...
Linda

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
tjpohio44,
Excellent! I'm very happy for you! Sounds like you have found your "Home".
Your enthusiasm is great and I can tell by your excited energy that you will be very successful. Keep movin' on...
Linda

Linda...he's 23...he hasn't left home yet!! *LOL*

Because of his age he worked for crappy carriers before he moved up the the BIGS....:rolleyes:

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
BJ..this kid calls me almost everyday...I think he craps loads...its is unreal...he is soooo enthuastic....his Nebraska broker loves this kid...he works the plains like a fine tuned piano....wish I had his energy...if I owned another van tbhis kid would drive for me...:)

Some just can't believe happiness and expedite can be said in the same sentence...*LOL*

I'm glad for anyone who is busy right now, but unfortunately the driver doesn't generate the loads - it's the Nations agent in this case. If the Nations franchise in NE has some good customers that are expediting right now, it sounds like a perfect match that they have a driver like this who will take everything they send his way. Maybe some of us need to get in touch with this agent in NE - he might need some more equipment in that area. However, I'll bet a steak dinner that isn't the case with most other Nations franchises. I guess I can't help but be a little skeptical - Nebraska hasn't been known to be a hotbed of expedite activity, and Nations Express doesn't have exclusive contracts with any meaningful customers that aren't known to Panther, FECC, Ex1, etc.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm glad for anyone who is busy right now, but unfortunately the driver doesn't generate the loads - it's the Nations agent in this case. If the Nations franchise in NE has some good customers that are expediting right now, it sounds like a perfect match that they have a driver like this who will take everything they send his way. Maybe some of us need to get in touch with this agent in NE - he might need some more equipment in that area. However, I'll bet a steak dinner that isn't the case with most other Nations franchises. I guess I can't help but be a little skeptical - Nebraska hasn't been known to be a hotbed of expedite activity, and Nations Express doesn't have exclusive contracts with any meaningful customers that aren't known to Panther, FECC, Ex1, etc.

There is some movement of NHC from Grand Island NE to Western Canada....and keep in mind the brokers are not limited to just the area...its more the customers needs....

BillChaffey

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
It would seem to me.The first post praising Nations can be taken more ways then one. I can say I do three loads a week in a Cargo Van @ $1.45 per mile. What I don't have to say is, each is a 30 mile "mini".

Last edited:

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army

Seems many of you are really quick to pee on the boys honeymoon for some reason? Ya gotta understand, jes because an area isn't "known" by you to generate freight, don't mean there isn't any freight there. I'd suggest to the experts here, that you may wanna start taking "everything that comes your way" for a while (you may like it).

I can assure you that jes because the carriers you mentioned "know" about a particular shipper, don't mean that they are a shoe in. I know of many shippers in this country that won't let equipment from mentioned carriers on their lot, for various reasons.

Tunnel vision, don't wanna, won't go there, etc., will continue to limit your success in this business. Some may wanna "get in touch" with more than jes "that" agent.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Maybe THAT'S why I've done good in NE, eh Col? No one wants to go there. And when they do, they beat feet to IA.

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
Maybe hawk. Maybe. All I know is, I sure wuz thankfull in the past to be out there in the mix with people who "know" where the freight will pop up. Loved it!!

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Might depend on the carrier I quess, but we do well out of NE and KS. Lot of rail yards that provide some decent paying freight.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Might depend on the carrier I quess, but we do well out of NE and KS. Lot of rail yards that provide some decent paying freight.

I guess that anticipates my next question - is anyone else doing that well out of Nebraska (or anywhere else for that matter)? I'm just skeptical when I don't hear anyone else talking about being this busy - especially solo in a cargo van - and at the same time endorsing a particular carrier.

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Maybe a drive-by post in reverse?

Perhaps he's doing a drive by in one of those liberal-electric cars; and somewhere between the freeway offramp and the house he was supposed to spray with imaginary bullets, the electric engine died on him, and it has taken approximately 12 months to recharge the battery! Or it in fact could be a bonafide Nations Express recruiter who is experiencing an episode of cognitive dissonance and he had to force his fingers to type out what his mind knew was not the truth.