Nations Express........

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
OH AND PEOPLE ARENT FOLLOWING ME BLINDLY...I SHOW FACTS ON A SPREADSHEET AND AS FOR CHEFDENNIS, OVM, FALLIGATOR, MR. SNAPPY, XIGGI are all really good friends of mine we talk multiple times a day...:cool:

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
How much experience does this guy really have? Why are so many people blindly following him to every company he jumps to?
How many companies has TJP championed in his very short life as an expediter? This needs to be addressed before more people make a bad business decision!

He is a menace to society and needs to be stopped now! He also steals little kids candy. :D

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
How much experience does this guy really have? Why are so many people blindly following him to every company he jumps to?
How many companies has TJP championed in his very short life as an expediter? This needs to be addressed before more people make a bad business decision!

Well the guy that handed him the keys to a brand new 2010 MB Sprinter 6 months ago felt he had enough experience to make both of them money...His work ethic and attitude towards work is unquestionable...

Hey TJP...since I have only been doing this for 2.5 yrs, can i take this blindfold off now!?!? :D

Why are so many people blindly following him to every company he jumps to?

This needs to be addressed before more people make a bad business decision!

I am not if this is a shot at TJP or many a disgruntled ex Load 1 contractor.....

Last edited:

Oilerman1957

Expert Expediter
Well the guy that handed him the keys to a brand new 2010 MB Sprinter 6 months ago felt he had enough experience to make both of them money...His work ethic and attitude towards work is unquestionable...

Hey TJP...since I have only been doing this for 2.5 yrs, can i take this blindfold off now!?!? :D

I am not if this is a shot at TJP or many a disgruntled ex Load 1 contractor.....

I agree, I met TJP once in laredo, What a postive attitude, and the dude loves making money and is willing to do what he has to to make it.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines

Welcome to Load 1 chef. You'll like it here. Have to agree with you about TJP. The couple of weeks he ran my Sprinter proved to me that he's the real deal. His owner is lucky to have him.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Let me say...JuJu and I met TJ some 4 years ago when he was still wet behind the ears...*LOL*
Think he was just 21 back then and no big carrier would touch him..or insurance company....he started at Dynamex the US division out of Cambridge Ont Canada....
That owner was ortho jewish and did not let him run on Fridays!
He then moved onto All Types and we know all about them...and yes his owner there got dinged...and then unto Nations Express....and as he said he bailed on a sinking boat...then over to E-1 first time around and did about a 6 month stint before the owner sold all his sprinters...and then TJ went to last guy that let him sit almost a month in Laredo(which was TJ's fault)....Then for another short stint at E-1 that did not work out for the owner and now at Load-1...
He has surely paid his dues....

for some ungawdy reason TJ aka Todd locked unto JuJu and I and we are stuck with our unofficial unadopted son...*LOL*

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Let me say...JuJu and I met TJ some 4 years ago when he was still wet behind the ears...*LOL*
Think he was just 21 back then and no big carrier would touch him..or insurance company....he started at Dynamex the US division out of Cambridge Ont Canada....
That owner was ortho jewish and did not let him run on Fridays!
He then moved onto All Types and we know all about them...and yes his owner there got dinged...and then unto Nations Express....and as he said he bailed on a sinking boat...then over to E-1 first time around and did about a 6 month stint before the owner sold all his sprinters...and then TJ went to last guy that let him sit almost a month in Laredo(which was TJ's fault)....Then for another short stint at E-1 that did not work out for the owner and now at Load-1...
He has surely paid his dues....

for some ungawdy reason TJ aka Todd locked unto JuJu and I and we are stuck with our unofficial unadopted son...*LOL*

Must be those shorts! :D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I agree, I met TJP once in laredo, What a postive attitude, and the dude loves making money and is willing to do what he has to to make it.
When you are a vanner it is all that and then some...it is a tough go down here with all them team vans and straights getting our freight.:D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Mmmmmm pickles,dill pickles are on my diet
Any woman that marries a man with "Those Shorts" must be a mighty fine woman....just sayin

gee whiz...what a guy won't say or do for FREE pickles...*LOL*

You keep giving pickles away..I'll have no room for freight on the way back in...I'll have to make a special pickle run...:D

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
gee whiz...what a guy won't say or do for FREE pickles...*LOL*

You keep giving pickles away..I'll have no room for freight on the way back in...I'll have to make a special pickle run...:D

Now honey...you know you can't eat all these pickles..*l*