Nations Express........

Black Sheep

Expert Expediter
BJ..this kid calls me almost everyday...I think he craps loads...its is unreal...he is soooo enthuastic....his Nebraska broker loves this kid...he works the plains like a fine tuned piano....wish I had his energy...if I owned another van this kid would drive for me...:)

Some just can't believe happiness and expedite can be said in the same sentence...*LOL*

He's not driving his own truck? I've got a nice van sitting in the driveway gathering pine pollen he can drive, and I'll give him a helluva deal. Send PM if interested.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I guess that anticipates my next question - is anyone else doing that well out of Nebraska (or anywhere else for that matter)? I'm just skeptical when I don't hear anyone else talking about being this busy - especially solo in a cargo van - and at the same time endorsing a particular carrier.

I can endorse E-1 from my record for the last 2 weeks 7 loads and one dry run....abit over $3100....busy enough?

Our first run was Omaha Ne to NC...1267 miles at $1.05 plus fsc of .03 cents

opps we are a team this time out....

Last edited:

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nope yall im not a recruiter lol can even spell that word....Just a young dumb kid out here lovin life, drivin my pants off...Just thought with all the moanin and groanin i read on here maybe I could help some of yall out??? Hope yall are safe out there.... Send me a Pm with any questions.....Oh one last thing im single too.......LOL just thought id say somethin a recruiter wouldnt...LOL

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
There ya go "experts", the door's open. Drop him a question. Ya may jes learn sump'in bout sump'in, from the newb.

But nah, what could you learn from him???

Aaronrocker

Seasoned Expediter
Oooo, you poor dumb negative ole SOB's just got served! Just cause you all out there are sitting for 5 days at a time doesn't mean that that der freight isn't a movin! He sounds like me about 4 years ago when the freight "was" a movin. I took everything that was offered, got it there ontime, and got to a great domicile as fast as posible, and got another load.:D

I think that what yer to realize is to quit crying like babies and to stop posting negative responses on forums when you should be looking for loads. Yes, the companies in which you are contracted with are suppossed to find you freight, but I spend my time looking for my own backhauls when I am sitting. :eek: Big surprise eh?

And to the spelling police: If I had any spelling errors or puncuation problems, I am sorry. Just a cornfed Michigander here. :eek:

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
There ya go "experts", the door's open. Drop him a question. Ya may jes learn sump'in bout sump'in, from the newb.

But nah, what could you learn from him???

Col...I have a sneaking hunch with all my experience I start out thinking myself...move when I shouldn't, don't move when I should...or just let the freight come to me...experience can do that....The price one pays for being an "expert"
Anyone REALLY read Turtles posts? Where is he most of the time? And is HE whinning? And look who he's with...
And how bout Rlent...seems to be moving more then not.....
and a much smaller outfit...

rodeehos

Seasoned Expediter
The only problem with nations is that they are extremely sssssssllllllllllloooooooooowwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Payers. To there partner carriers anyway, i don't know about there company drivers.

pjjjjj

Veteran Expediter
I was just going to say.. for all that runnin, make sure you get paid the correct amount on the day you're supposed to be paid.

rodeehos

Seasoned Expediter
MY OLDEST INVOICE THAT THEY OWE ME FOR IS DATED 10-15-08.:mad: THEY HAVE SEVERAL INVOICES OF MINE THAT ARE COLLECTING DUST OVER IN A CORNER WAITING TO GET THE RELEASE FROM THERE CONTROLLER TO BE PAID. :confused:

gsmooth

Seasoned Expediter
I don't know this driver, but I ran my cargo van for two years with Landstar Express America, and I Stayed busy to the tune of 80K each year. It can be done, at present I just got my CDL A and looking to find a company to signon with to get some experience. We should be happy for that young man, I am because I know what it takes to make money.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
I don't know this driver, but I ran my cargo van for two years with Landstar Express America, and I Stayed busy to the tune of 80K each year. It can be done, at present I just got my CDL A and looking to find a company to signon with to get some experience. We should be happy for that young man, I am because I know what it takes to make money.

Go drive for Ranger if you had experience with Landstar.

alwaysontime

Seasoned Expediter
You know what??? Ive been with a couple of companies now, and by far Nations Express is the best!!! Pay rates for sprinters and cargo vans with them is Head and Shoulders above everyone Ive ever heard of...I mean I hear people complaining about not running at all or only one or two loads a week...an whenever they get loads its for 80 to 90 cents a mile??? LOL :D Just thought Id put a post out there congrats to Nations Express for being Heads and Shoulders above the rest of the Competition!!! When were getting anywhere from 15 to 6o cents more per mile per load and no less than 3 loads per week.....Just for all you newbies out there lookin for a great company or people fed up with who your with Nations Express is the way to go!!! An the orientation class is so informational and helpfull when your out on the road, Mr. Deaver who is the safety man there is the best in the Business!!!:D[/QUOTE

How much experience does this guy really have? Why are so many people blindly following him to every company he jumps to?
How many companies has TJP championed in his very short life as an expediter? This needs to be addressed before more people make a bad business decision!

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
I have never met TJ, but from reading TJ's different posts I get the feeling that he is an extremly upbeat happy guy. Lots of energy and optimisim about where he is and where he's going.
A my glass is half full kind of guy.
I would not blindly follow him, but I do enjoy reading posts from someone that is happy where they are at. Too many posts on here only point out the bad of the carrier someone is with.
I am happy where I am at and I am glad he is too.

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You know what??? Ive been with a couple of companies now, and by far Nations Express is the best!!! Pay rates for sprinters and cargo vans with them is Head and Shoulders above everyone Ive ever heard of...I mean I hear people complaining about not running at all or only one or two loads a week...an whenever they get loads its for 80 to 90 cents a mile??? LOL :D Just thought Id put a post out there congrats to Nations Express for being Heads and Shoulders above the rest of the Competition!!! When were getting anywhere from 15 to 6o cents more per mile per load and no less than 3 loads per week.....Just for all you newbies out there lookin for a great company or people fed up with who your with Nations Express is the way to go!!! An the orientation class is so informational and helpfull when your out on the road, Mr. Deaver who is the safety man there is the best in the Business!!!:D[/QUOTE

How much experience does this guy really have? Why are so many people blindly following him to every company he jumps to?
How many companies has TJP championed in his very short life as an expediter? This needs to be addressed before more people make a bad business decision!

Hey buddy...Ummm yeah this post is well over a year and a half old...An I actually really enjoyed Nations Express...UNTILL they had problems paying their drivers...An by the way I have almost 4 years of experience...I would still reccomend Nations Express to anyone looking to get into the business they are probably the second best company I've worked for Behind Load-1 who I am currently with, and just before Express-1...By the way I have been with 6 companies over the years...But two of my owners went through a company change while I was with them...So thats why I have been around...:eek: Hope you are no longer following me blindly...;)