My Truck is My Man Cave

ATeam

Retired Expediter
My truck is my man cave. And because it's on wheels, I get to take it with me wherever I go. :)

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Man cave? No guns, no boats, no decoys, sounds like work to me. :p Why have a man cave? Life is more fun out in the open. :D

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Hope u got some of that trucker orange odor spray for some of those man cave moments, whoops.;)

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Wonder if the wife was in the truck when he posted this? :)

Hope I'm not sharing confidential info, but Diane told me she doesn't read EO - Phil reads the bits he thinks she'd like to her.
And he might read his post to her - maybe it's his man cave half the time.....:D

Slacktide

Seasoned Expediter
The one thing that makes my man cave complete is the beautiful woman beside me that shares in ALL of the adventures along the way....and the snugglin isn't bad either... :p

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
The one thing that makes my man cave complete is the beautiful woman beside me that shares in ALL of the adventures along the way....and the snugglin isn't bad either... :p

;D

"Bruises fade and bones will mend-but a psyche can be ruined FOREVER" : LisaLouHoo, c. 2008

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
We had a big Man Cave with 110 inch sleeper until we retired the truck about 2 months ago. Out Drivers loved that truck.

Last edited:

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines

Yep, I would have to agree 100%. Even cavemen would drag their women back to the cave with them.

butterfly610

Veteran Expediter
Yep, I would have to agree 100%. Even cavemen would drag their women back to the cave with them.

Haha! That's pretty funny. You know you men like having someone to cook and keep the truck clean and nice. The DOT once told me to tell my husband he was the luckiest man cause we had the best smelling truck he had ever smelled when he opened the door. I'm sure that helped my inspection along nicely:)

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Haha! That's pretty funny. You know you men like having someone to cook and keep the truck clean and nice. The DOT once told me to tell my husband he was the luckiest man cause we had the best smelling truck he had ever smelled when he opened the door. I'm sure that helped my inspection along nicely:)

That was not meant to be a slam towards in women that rides in a truck or drivers with their caveman.

paullud

Veteran Expediter

We need truck-etaries. :D

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Lawrence I would have to agree 100%

Last edited:

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Ok fellas, is there somethin in the water? Lets give all the personal jabs a rest.

Dale

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App