My Truck is My Man Cave

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
JuJu and I did almost 6 yrs in a little 3/4 ton short wheel base van and then a few more in the sprinter.....we learned man and wife should not be THAT close for long periods of time....LOL

PS..that is where the NO guns in truck law comes in....LOL

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
OK all you men out there so you think ya got the man cave here's a New's Flash most of ya couldn't enjoy your man cave without your Ladies Cave beside ya!! Hey ya know were the housewives on wheels!! We clean, cook, decorate it, buy our BIG GIRLS TOYS like CB radios love the new Striker; don't forget the new and improved cooking got-to-have gadgets. So Ladies speak out hey we love our Ladies Caves too!! Ya know our guys love to have us right there with them so Enjoy Expediting and move over men and share not only the road but Our Working RV's Men and Ladies Caves!!

All I know is, as Jeffman looks at tractors to plan for the future, he always points at the interior photos and says, "Your stuff will go here"..."See? There's more than enough room for both of us"..."What do you think of this layout Lisa Lou Hoo?"....and so on. He tells everyone: he loves having me along.

It was a year ago today he called and said, "I have a 4 pm pickup at Nexteer in Saginaw, going to Mississippi...wanna come with?" It was my first expedite tag along...and I went out every time after that.

Of course, I am asked because I do respect the rules of the vehicle. HIS vehicle.

"Bruises fade and bones will mend-but a psyche can be ruined FOREVER" : LisaLouHoo, c. 2008

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Don't be too sure of that...One of the biggest fringe benefits of trucking(solo, anyway) is the much needed break from the women back at home.

Don't be too sure of that, yourself: some of the guys have gone on record as missing the women back at home, and looking forward to getting back there. [Smart men, IMO.]
But whether you are lonesome or tickled pink to get away, most people need some 'alone/me time' that prompted ATeam to start this thread, and it isn't a sign of dissatisfaction with the other person or the relationship, or a battle of the sexes - it's just how we're wired, men and women both.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
And some even dream up women to follow them around, complete with EO membership :eek:

Ya know, that's an idea one could have a lot of fun with.....
but very few could get away with, cause we each have a distinct 'voice', and it takes a better writer than most [myself included] to sound different.
And the flirting was just scary, ok? :eek::eek::eek: