May Banter, Locations and ????

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Unloaded, got a new windshield today, the guy broke the first one...Then, I get a call from a Panther recruiter..The guy had a real poor attitude for being in recruiting...very snobby and unfriendly..to say the least...Taking a shower, going to IKEA to see what mattresses they have..then go home, and do many needed things to the van..been gone too long.

What kind of mattress do you need?

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
I knew all along I had no use for that "L" track for securing freight....my own fault, but in the morning I'll be hand unloading 20 125 lb bags that shifted....:mad:

Oh well at least none of them are damaged....:rolleyes:

guido4475

Not a Member
What kind of mattress do you need?

Man did I have a brain fart! Forgot all about us doing the mattress thing!

Very funny on the jabs, guys.....lol....

So there I am, laying on the mattress in the isle in Menards, testing it out, different positions and all...and I get the feeling someone is watching me....I lift my head, and there is the sales woman for that department asking me if everything is alright.......no further comment....lol...

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Ah, ok, first I'd heard of that! How do I check what's available? Will be at the shop in the morn getting my QC black box replaced.

Dale

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Steve! Going to have Truck Wrapped in Yellow with Green Fenders....So now it will be a True Cornpicker..

Mike, don't tell Jason. He's pretty fond of those blue fenders, so mums the word! :D

Thanks for your help Monday.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums