May Banter, Locations and ????

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Reaching out to Taylor and yanking all your minds outa the gutter...sheesh...I was talking about COFFEE cream....*lol*

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Finally get an offer for a Texas load but of course I can't take it because of my daughters graduation this weekend. Hopefully something else will pop up today.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Finally get an offer for a Texas load but of course I can't take it because of my daughters graduation this weekend. Hopefully something else will pop up today.
that sux Xiggi.....

Taylor is worse then S. Texas....the humidity up here is a killer...

Talked with with dispatch....westerly only....:D

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
We seem to have "lost" some. We bought more and will have them in circulation tomorrow.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Well after a decent nap, yea the Wawa coffee was pretty good as was the blueberry muffin..But whats better is Frankie call with a not so long but not so short run from here to back over there....:D

guido4475

Not a Member
Unloaded, got a new windshield today, the guy broke the first one...Then, I get a call from a Panther recruiter..The guy had a real poor attitude for being in recruiting...very snobby and unfriendly..to say the least...Taking a shower, going to IKEA to see what mattresses they have..then go home, and do many needed things to the van..been gone too long.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Been #3 all day now #2.
Nick & jenny, you guys coming back to the yard.
Bet I know where ovm is going !!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Seriously, people here actually have the gaul to steal the towels. If you catch them at it you should terminate their contracts and press charges. That is bs. We don't need people like that here.
That is if that's where they are getting off to.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Maybe it's necessary to 'exchange' ID badges for towels....
If it were up to me, I'd terminate the lowlifes who don't appreciate being able to afford to buy their own dam towels - they don't deserve the nice environment.