May Banter, Locations and ????

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Dispatch just gave me a nice one Plymouth to eastaboga al big thanks to them i need a few nice ones to get back on my feet.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
The first rule of May Gang is you don't talk about May Gang.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Forgot it was May.

Ken, I met a tech from that dealership about 10 years ago at a training class. If memory serves, his name was Reed. Doubt he's still there since he was older than we are. :)

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Forgot it was May.

Ken, I met a tech from that dealership about 10 years ago at a training class. If memory serves, his name was Reed. Doubt he's still there since he was older than we are. :)

Reed or Russ?....Steve?

nevermind..LOL Russ ain't that old....LOL but he's been doing sprinters for about 9 yrs.....He actually trained Brandon before he moved to management at a Statesville dealer

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
One little factoid the tech even had them side by side...The oil pumps....Mercedes in its wisdom reduced the size by almost 50% in the 07 engine?....The pumps are prone to failure which is accounting for most of the premature engine failures. Yet another reason not to buy one right now....

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
They had sprinters back then?

No. The dealership I was working for had to fly me down to that regional training facility for an update class in airbags. Facility at home didn't offer the class for a couple of months. Had to get it completed to keep my Chrysler Master Certification.

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Morning all, Welcome to May. Hope its half as good as April was. Though I wont be here out much this month. I taking off from the 8th to the 22nd. FAMILY TIME. Everybody have a great day

jojomica

Seasoned Expediter
Good Morning all! Why oh why cant i ever remember to move to the next month! Honest, Im not really that slow.. everyone have a great week.. Hiho Silver.,, AWWWWWWWWWWy!:)

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
At the yard. Trying to have a half way decent week staying regional/local. Need to be in Columbus this weekend. May end up taking off north to go see my.grandpa one last time. He had a heart attack last night and was gone for quite a while before they brought him back, 30+ minutea. They still have his body temperature lowered and in an induced coma. Not sure what's happening. Waiting to hear from my mom.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
At the yard. Trying to have a half way decent week staying regional/local. Need to be in Columbus this weekend. May end up taking off north to go see my.grandpa one last time. He had a heart attack last night and was gone for quite a while before they brought him back, 30+ minutea. They still have his body temperature lowered and in an induced coma. Not sure what's happening. Waiting to hear from my mom.

Lets hope for a good ending ..either way....tough to lose a loved one...

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Good Morning all! Why oh why cant i ever remember to move to the next month! Honest, Im not really that slow.. everyone have a great week.. Hiho Silver.,, AWWWWWWWWWWy!:)

Well Tonto...looks like you're moving!:D

Jenny...sorry to hear about your grandfather...sending a prayer in his direction..

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines

Sorry Jenny. Hope it turns out for the best.