May Banter, Locations and ????

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
At Home.. :D ...Wife cooked breakfast and gave me a tour of the honey do list....
now to play with my new bed frame...

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
At home. Just finished reorganizing our storage unit. Have a few things we are probably going to do to the van still.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Delivered this morn, and went back to the house since was so close. Scanner stopped working.. again.. ugghh.. Hooked it up to laptop, downloaded driver from the Docketport site, it worked fine.. so it's gotta be a software issue on the QC. Sent in paperwork thru Fleetvision 'missing paperwork' link. Thanks to Turtle for giving me the idea!

PS.. do we use the POD, BOL or Combined POD/BOL if doing it that way?

Will go by shop AGAIN when I get back up there.

Dale

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Woke up finally at the yard. I was passed out big time.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Got another short one... picks up South of me, delivers north of me... never but about 100 miles from here, but pays ok, so.... take the $$$ and run. Hopefully get another.

Dale

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Tim from dispatch called...seems Mr. Bako feels the need for me to move to Columbus, Ohio....Be there in about 2 hours..

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
Tracy is in Wixom, MI waiting to deliver his third short run for the day. He ended up having to deliver in the morning. He has been kept busy with several short runs for the past couple of weeks. It really has been really nice. He has been close enough to home to be able to come a few times and spend time with me.
He is not too far away to get home if I really need him also. Hopefully I need him anytime soon. I didn't mean that the way it read. It is just that my mom is on Hospice at home and only has a couple of weeks to a couple of months left. She has lung cancer. She was diangnosed in late February.
Tracy has been awesome, by not giving me a hard time about not contributing to the household finances. He has been very worried about me being away from me and me going through this alone.
He calls my children so they will come and check on me to make sure I am ok.
My sister, brother and I are staying with my mom on a 48 hour shift each taking turns. That way someone is with mom continuously.
My mom has no life insurance so we are also planning fundraisers to raise funds to pay for her funeral. So we have a lot going on.
I am very appreciative for all the blessings in my life. I have a career that I won't lose my job by not doing my job for awhile. My husband has been blessed with enough loads to pay our bills and he has been able to stay near home doing it! Although he is willing to go further away from home it just has worked out that way.
Please keep my family in your prayers as we lose my mom. If anyone is interested in the fundraisers let me know. Of course they are all in the Toledo, OH area.
God Bless and always count your blessings, I am sure they are many!

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Tim from dispatch called...seems Mr. Bako feels the need for me to move to Columbus, Ohio....Be there in about 2 hours..

HEY.. get the heck outta my yard! LOL... I'm supposed to be the only one here :p

Guess that means I just got bumped!

Dale

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
HEY.. get the heck outta my yard! LOL... I'm supposed to be the only one here :p

Guess that means I just got bumped!

Dale
Yea chances are i have been empty longer then you (40 hrs at 0030), but its all good, if they don't get me out of here by mid afternoon fri, I'll be heading home and just start over next week....:D

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Talked to Scott today. The biopsy on his bladder came back good! No added problems there. He is going to lose a kidney but ar least not a double wammy. He found out thr surgeon in Indianapolis he is waiting on a consultation with is on vacation for another week and a half so he is just on hold right now.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Talked to Scott today. The biopsy on his bladder came back good! No added problems there. He is going to lose a kidney but ar least not a double wammy. He found out thr surgeon in Indianapolis he is waiting on a consultation with is on vacation for another week and a half so he is just on hold right now.

Great news about the bladder results...:) about time he got some good news...things are looking up.....Give Scott my best Xiggi....