May Banter, Locations and ????

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Congrats Dale!! :)

Empty in Jeannette, PA...Home of the OSU fans Favorite son, Terrelle Pryor....and yea, they are still really proud of the QB there....:D

Sittin at the "J" in Smithon PA...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Empty in Sioux center Iowa and OOS home time

Think I passed Ntimevans hog farm...seen hogs with a lightning bolt branded on their backside .. Could say Bolt is making a pig of themselves lol

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Empty in Sioux center Iowa and OOS home time

Think I passed Ntimevans hog farm...seen hogs with a lightning bolt branded on their backside .. Could say Bolt is making a pig of themselves lol

oh man that's funny...too bad ntv can't post in here...but he'll be laffin!

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Just got back from isis, breakfast with Scott and dale. Hanging, waiting for the phone.

Last edited:

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got to the yard about 7 this morning running one to Todd town now.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Just got back from isis, breakfast with Scott and dale. Hanging, waiting for the phone.

Nice hangin out with you, Tina and Scott! They didn't kick us out, that's a plus LOL.

Finally got my QC working, after every single component was replaced.. scanner, black box, new screen (recall), and new wiring just to make sure!

I'm sure Rene will appreciate not having to go to the fax machine for my PODs LOL.

Dale

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
And I'm outta here :) lil 300 miler, del tomorrow in KY... musta had trouble getting it covered cuz I was like number 7...but, the routing literally goes 2 miles from my house. Sleep in my own bed, del in the morn.

Dale

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
And I'm outta here :) lil 300 miler, del tomorrow in KY... musta had trouble getting it covered cuz I was like number 7...but, the routing literally goes 2 miles from my house. Sleep in my own bed, del in the morn.

Dale

Those are the best trips...the ones that bring you home to Mama! :D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
In Phillip SD..135 miles from home and darkness falling....spending the night here to be fresh and awake when I get home in the morning...aaaand....

I have nosey cows in the pasture next to me...they are coming over to the fence to check me out...LOL

mss1963

Expert Expediter
Mike, don't tell Jason. He's pretty fond of those blue fenders, so mums the word! :D

Thanks for your help Monday.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums
Steve not a problem, were all here to help each other out when thing's happen, never no when I might need help..

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Good morning all from sunny Smithton PA...breakfest and 2 cups of coffee done. I need ashave and a shower wouldn't hurt either. XM radio is a mess this morning so maybe ill just get out of the van and go shower and shave....

On another note, probably give dispatch until early this evening and then I'll probably be heading to the NW...if nothing decent comes along, I'll head for home and enjoy time with the family this weekend....

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
photo.jpg

It is ok, I squished it back together.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 38