March @ team Load One

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I like ham. Yes ham is good on Easter.
Not if you're Jewish, for several reasons.

For what its worth, The rates i quoted, i am pretty darn sure are correct and that is figured on loaded miles.

I did state that anything @ 1.05 or .60 or above will reset your hours, figured on loaded miles.
I'm pretty darn sure too. Said Custer.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I guess I was the lucky one, since I had my QC unplugged and didn't get the message. Had to go to fleet vision to read it after reading about it here.

Reactions: davekc

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Steak and mashed potatoes for Easter!
I'm at home. A few hours ago I made some chicken fried steak w/milk gravy and mashed potatoes, along with green beans and turnip greens. And some real corn bread baked in the skillet in which I just cooked some bacon, and crumbled up the bacon in the cornbread batter. Yum!

Reactions: davekc and jelliott

westmicher

Veteran Expediter
For what its worth, The rates i quoted, i am pretty darn sure are correct and that is figured on loaded miles.

I did state that anything @ 1.05 or .60 or above will reset your hours, figured on loaded miles.
That wouldn't be fair... to be offered 240 miles @ $0.60 per mile, BUT you also have to run 120 miles empty to get it??? If you refuse to run it at a total of $0.40 per mile you have your hours reset???

Let's ALL stop pretending unloaded miles don't cost real money to run!!! That will bankrupt us!

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
That wouldn't be fair... to be offered 240 miles @ $0.60 per mile, BUT you also have to run 120 miles empty to get it??? If you refuse to run it at a total of $0.40 per mile you have your hours reset???

Let's ALL stop pretending unloaded miles don't cost real money to run!!! That will bankrupt us!

Just trying to help the confusion & no pretending here !!!!!!

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator

Can we give this thing a break and wait til Mon. LOL

Reactions: jelliott