March @ team Load One

Rick007

Seasoned Expediter
Driver
No live chickens to be found (sad), however after new bids to Kansas and a different one to Texas crapped out.....desperation set in and I used a chicken wing (plain not spicy) and low and behold a bid to Orlando........came thru! Ya mon....

:happyhappy:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Sad morning at Load One. We lost one of our best drivers......RIP Ken Johnson. Gone far too soon.
Ken.jpg

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Getting ready to head down to Louisville tomorrow. Driver appreciation dinner will be at our beloved Mark's Feed Store on Thursday night this year for all Load One drivers. Thanks to Mr. Snappy for making arrangements with them again this year!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My favorite time of the year.

Well I sure can tell I'm getting ready to do my taxes. My house is looking pretty clean :rolleyes:

Yup that sink that hasn't been cleaned in 3 months becomes top priority. Must stop a dust bunny invasion. Hey, the grass almost looks like I could cut it. I wonder when yard waste pickup starts again, just look at those leaves...;)

Reactions: ntimevan

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Where on Fleet Vision do I find a list of all the loads we agree to but don't get? The few we decline are prominently displayed.

Reactions: RoadTime

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
It's next to the customer we bid 74 loads for yesterday to get......1. :rolleyes:

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I love loads that when I leave the shipper, I am already 25 minutes late. St. Louis rush hour,40 minutes in fuel stops, 40 min late leaving the shipper, accident, road work. But still made it with 12 minutes to spare. I only got one call wanting to know if I was going to make it on time. lol

Rick007

Seasoned Expediter
Driver
I love loads that when I leave the shipper, I am already 25 minutes late. St. Louis rush hour,40 minutes in fuel stops, 40 min late leaving the shipper, accident, road work. But still made it with 12 minutes to spare. I only got one call wanting to know if I was going to make it on time. lol

Or the pu is 90 miles away and ready @5:30pm but you get the confirmed load info @4:30pm and your route takes you thru ATL on I-75 smack into rush hour traffic!
:JElliott:
I'm a professional driver, not a timelord or space shuttle pilot...

Well that sucks.
I was wanting to see stats for our truck. Loads offered, accepted, declined, awarded, etc.

(Laughs) I think Jim "butt posted," that one.......but he does raise a good point. I'm all for keeping stats on dispatches for individual trucks. Yet it seems unfair to only show a stat that is negative.

Upon any review or for whatever reason this may be factored into a trucks profile for potental loads or even rating the productivity of the truck itself, seems to be biased and completely one sided.

"3215" says yes to practically everything! A better statistical analysis to accurately rate us should include secured offers accepted and declined (reason), bids made; accepted (won or lost) and bids made; declined (reason.) This would also help your oo's and drivers rate you guys (winks), themselves and possibly create a friendly competitiveness to remain more available then the next guy.....

This may also lead to offical rankings based on productivity (top 20%, top 10% and top 5%.)

Which inturn (plants seed)....might crack the door open for a quarterly or even a yearly bonus program (smiles.)

keeping or making only negative stats on any trucks profile or information, only raises questions and builds negative feelings........

Where's the love?

:smiley_driving::crazy_pilot

Drive safe........

Last edited:
Reactions: Steady Eddie