March @ team Load One

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nice AR-15 Eddie. What all you have done to it?

Just about nothing. Add a scope riser, scope. I went to pick up another gun at a friends, he did some work on a old Gun of my Dads. I looked in the corner and he had three in the box. I went through them a picked this one. I like the short floating barrel. Now my son is slowly convincing me to make it into a 300 blackout. (.308) I like it as is.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
The results are in!

The winner of the Monthly Rewards Contest in the Load One Gold Rewards Program for the month of February is Eno Kolonja!!! 50,000 points will be added to your Gold Rewards account.

Additionally we would like to announce that the Monthly Rewards Contest in the month of March will be done the same way. Drivers who complete the required safety training videos and quizzes for March will be eligible for the drawing at the end of the month.
The videos this month are:

1. Road Rage
2. Tailgating

Reactions: Turtle

buckwheat

Seasoned Expediter
Howdy folks, it's been a while since I posted here. Actually I miss expediting. My wife and I were Sprinter #265. Most of the people who posted here before seem to be missing.
A tractor trailer driver with Load1 logos came in to the lumber yard here with a load of cabinets. I asked how he liked working for the company and he had nothing but good things to say. Y'all stay safe...........

Reactions: jelliott and Turtle

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Got done with my load last night/morning. Alittle snow here but nothing bad. Going to.get.some good sleep tonight for.that Great run tomorrow

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Little slippery out there tonight in Detroit weather wise. Seems to be heating up at the Republican debates in Detroit tonight.

Last edited:

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Looks like more snow is in the forecast for Sat for Taylor. Doesn't look bad. After that warmer with rain.