March @ team Load One

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Upon any review or for whatever reason this may be factored into a trucks profile for potental loads or even rating the productivity of the truck itself, seems to be biased and completely one sided.

"3215" says yes to practically everything! A better statistical analysis to accurately rate us should include secured offers accepted and declined (reason), bids made; accepted (won or lost) and bids made; declined (reason.) This would also help your oo's and drivers rate you guys (winks), themselves and possibly create a friendly competitiveness to remain more available then the next guy.....
Can you say.... Pantherized? :D

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I would have to double the man power to record it all. You guys would be amazed. Yesterday one customer, 75 bids. One award.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Got a call yesterday for a pickup this morning and deliver asap. After making a few calls, I got the load loaded on the van yesterday evening and delivered this morning. 8 to 9hrs early. The person who unloaded me said that by me getting here first thing it really help them out alot.

It's been a gloomy day here. Mostly rain and will be the same tonight and tomorrow. No call yet, a bit surprised but hoping a good one tomorrow.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
### Reminder Fleet Appreciation Dinner ### tonight at 7, here at MATS in Louisville if you are here or in the area or have time passing through under a load. Give us a shout if we haven't talked to you to set up a ride or info to meet. Best fleets eat the best BBQ!

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
### Reminder Fleet Appreciation Dinner ### tonight at 7, here at MATS in Louisville if you are here or in the area or have time passing through under a load. Give us a shout if we haven't talked to you to set up a ride or info to meet. Best fleets eat the best BBQ!
Would like to join/be there. Second day no call. I think I'm in a good place. I'm 15 miles from where I've picked up before. Thinking of calling dispatch to see what to do?

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Called dispatch and was told to wait a couple of hours and call back. I did and was told that I was in a good area as I thought I was. Was told to wait til tomorrow and see what happens.

I must say I really like our dispatchers alot. They have always been friendly and have a always tried to help me out as best as they can. When I was on the phone with one of them they were double checking if anything was in the area and I like that :)

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Called dispatch and was told to wait a couple of hours and call back. I did and was told that I was in a good area as I thought I was. Was told to wait til tomorrow and see what happens.

I must say I really like our dispatchers alot. They have always been friendly and have a always tried to help me out as best as they can. When I was on the phone with one of them they were double checking if anything was in the area and I like that :)

They do care and try hard.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well good morning gang from the Louisville Truck Show. Saw Lawrence and all the EO/OnTime Media gang yesterday.