March Locations and Nonsense...HAHA

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Based on this past week, there's no doubt in my mind that, when properly motivated, dispatch can find all kinds of loads for two-skid Sprinters. :D

I thought I was gonna be left to rot in San Antonio. Newp, got me right out 24 hours later.

Rotted most of the rest of the week in Detroit, tho. LOL

But I got one for tomorrow, so I'm happy happy.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Based on this past week, there's no doubt in my mind that, when properly motivated, dispatch can find all kinds of loads for two-skid Sprinters. :D

I don't think I have had a 3 skid load since last year. Not complaining haha. I'd have to think pretty hard when my last 2 skid load was also :p

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I'd have to think pretty hard when my last 2 skid load was also :p
That's pretty funny. :D

The load that got me from Del Rio to the yard was one skid.

Interestingly enough, the load that got me to San Antonio was a 3-skid load. An unmotivated dispatcher wouldn't have bothered to find out if they were stackable, and would have seen three skids and simply called a three-skid Sprinter. Easy peasy.

And so it goes.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
At home for the weekend.. to celebrate Easter with the family. Church, carry-in dinner, aunts, uncles, kids, grandkids, etc... gonna be a great weekend.

Dispatched with a nice paying in state run for Monday morn :)

Dale

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Jeremy always tries, bless his heart. He's got his work cut out this weekend - it was so crowded when I delivered a crossdock last night, I almost double parked in front of Gotta Go. Is it just my imagination, or are there a lot more trailers than before? :confused:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Nope. They just all like to appear on holiday weekends. More straights and bobtail a in trailer spots actually that kind of does that.

guido4475

Not a Member
So I get a phone call not too long ago from dispatch.... immediately I go into panic mode as I just gotout of the shower, and just put a load of clothes in the washer here at load one. It was told to me that john has invited everyone here at the load one headquarters to enjoy Easter lunch/dinner with him and his family at the lakes of taylor golf course/ convention center. Now what kind of guy does that? We can't thank you enough, and look forward to seeing you and you're family later on.