March Locations and Nonsense...HAHA

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Hey, I'm on the way other end of the yard, where it's quiet. Or I was. Now I gotta go get a prescription filled.

guido4475

Not a Member
Hey, I'm on the way other end of the yard, where it's quiet. Or I was. Now I gotta go get a prescription filled.

Yea, I saw you there as I came in. I'm at the opposite end of the lot, with the other Sprinters. The pharmacy down the street next to the Save A Lot store isn't too bad on their prices for prescriptions. Real quick, also.And the doctor next to that wasn't too bad, either.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I ran over to Walmart, since that's where the script is. Doesn't take as long to transfer it that way. They had it transferred and filled in less than 20 minutes.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
First load of the week. Ky to grand rapids. Nice day for a drive. Waiting for more please :)

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Another cold chilly morning in Taylor. Spring where in the heck are you hiding?

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
Well, I have officially cancelled the rest of this month due to extreme lack of interest.
Hope everyone has a nice easter weekend. :)

sent using my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
well hopefully .of getting a load today going East I gave the Easter bunnie his foot back was no luck to me then it hi ho hi ho it off to warren I go ,, & I guess work moving house oh my aching back I can feel it now lifting this heavy sofa , & the dresser & my favorite recliner chair .. it is a great chair put your bum in it & nighty nighty pete there something about that recliner .. then it might be the glass or two of great old port & well matured ..... then next week doctors appointments , getting taxes togethers for everyone uncle SAM ok everyone I ramble on enough have a great Easter and do not forget to wear your best Easter bonnet ... wombat .. :)

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
well hopefully .of getting a load today going East I gave the Easter bunnie his foot back was no luck to me then it hi ho hi ho it off to warren I go ,, & I guess work moving house oh my aching back I can feel it now lifting this heavy sofa , & the dresser & my favorite recliner chair .. it is a great chair put your bum in it & nighty nighty pete there something about that recliner .. then it might be the glass or two of great old port & well matured ..... then next week doctors appointments , getting taxes togethers for everyone uncle SAM ok everyone I ramble on enough have a great Easter and do not forget to wear your best Easter bonnet ... wombat .. :)
BY the way anyone who is need warren pa this weekend a cold beer awaits you if your in the area & one heavy sofa, dresser , refrig , washing machine , dryer ...lol get my point I will glad give you all the beer you can drink ..