March Locations and Nonsense...HAHA

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well I won't be there this year, but I got the tab :) . Thanksgiving I am up there normally. Have brunch with the other part of my family. Then another day......another plane tonight. But this time taking to family away for a few days.

guido4475

Not a Member
Well that settles it..if you're not there, I'm not a goin'!!!! Lol.. I'm all showered and fresh, even pulled the fuzz from my belly button for the occasion!!! Lol...

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Well that settles it..if you're not there, I'm not a goin'!!!! Lol.. I'm all showered and fresh, even pulled the fuzz from my belly button for the occasion!!! Lol...

I always knew you were a fuzzy navel kind of Guido !!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
OK to family friends co workers & anyone who I know or lol do not know as YET HAPPY EASTER ,to each & everyone of you I am having a brief home time to recuperate after a really terrible week in the trucking game & I mean wow terrible like non running in service the whole time but it seems that freight was not meant to be ,, so hopefully after a few days off & the cardio appointment will hit the road again & hopefully so will the loads ,,,, but HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
You are very welcome. I hope everyone ate too much an enjoyed the camaraderie.

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thanks for brunch, John. :D Thanks to Jennifer and Butch for the chauffeur service. ;)

My thanks to you John, for going above and beyond taking care of us. Also thanks to Butch and Jennifer for the ride to and from the the club.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
My thanks to you John, for going above and beyond taking care of us. Also thanks to Butch and Jennifer for the ride to and from the the club.

Glad everyone enjoyed. Sorry I missed it as they do a nice job every holiday. Had to spend some family time with some of the relatives today. Now sitting on another plane thinking to myself....Did you really need to eat that much John?

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Glad everyone enjoyed. Sorry I missed it as they do a nice job every holiday. Had to spend some family time with some of the relatives today. Now sitting on another plane thinking to myself....Did you really need to eat that much John?

Sorry you couldn't make it. Have a good trip.

Umm....was there an extra baggage charge for that 3rd or 4th piece of ham??