March Locations and Nonsense...HAHA

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Canada is officially shutdown tomorrow...I imagine the most of the UAW is off tomorrow as well....

A shipper told me yesterday that Chrysler was open in Canada. Not sure how true it was.

Good morning gang. Its warming up here in the Detroit area. :beer:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I think Johns having an Easter egg hunt on Sunday for the drivers.....eggs will be hidden under the pee bottles in the creek ....the benefit being the bottles will get cleaned up FREE....LOL

sorry couldn't help but egg you all on....hahaha

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
A shipper told me yesterday that Chrysler was open in Canada. Not sure how true it was.

Good morning gang. Its warming up here in the Detroit area. :beer:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

Double time and a half IF they are....it is a STAT holiday by LAW up there....

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Sorry Pete....Ken's gotta till the garden so we can get it planted..potatoes are supposed to go in the ground on Good Friday...

come on Dispatch..one little west bound trip!:)

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
Sorry Pete....Ken's gotta till the garden so we can get it planted..potatoes are supposed to go in the ground on Good Friday...

Or one little EAST bound trip for the most lovable adorable kind heart guy you Will ever know or wish you did,nt know but I am guessing ..lol that once in everyone lifetime you will meet this wonderful guy or annoying but did I mention kind heart ..oh I did yep.... who would like just one load this week going east so I can go break my back on the heavy sofa, the recliner the refrig washing machine , dryer and empty a few bottles of beer ,,, come on you wonderful guys in dispatch one going East & one going West for my little Canadian buddie

wombat52

Veteran Expediter

so got the boy working this Easter digging the garden putting down the cow poo or chicken poo or the empty pee bottle I just saw ken picking up in the creek in the yard ....... I know why does Michigan not paid a .25cent on bottles at these venting machines for return bottles ken if you collect enough you will have your fuel $$ to drive home to your little sweetheart and the shovel jujubeans has waiting for you to hi ho hi ho it digging I will go ....ol

Last edited: