March Locations and Nonsense...HAHA

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oak Grove KY, had two bites today. First one was too big and broke the line. 2nd one got away. L1 cargo van, and straight got loaded. Hopefully mine is coming soon :)

guido4475

Not a Member
Shower done. Doing laundry so I am ready in case the mother load comes through. Anybody going to Isis for breakfast? Knock on my side door if you are going in the am..

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! Knock knock...anyone home?

It's coffee time for me and just wanted to say good morning...

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
Got a load coming back to Detroit. Then went to a doctor by the yard. Still fighting this sickness thing, and getting tired of it....Sad part of it is, I have never got sick in years....Then,BOOM! I get the mother load.....a month and a half...Went to the doctor last week while at home....Part of it is my own fault, I should've listened to Rocketman and went to the doctor sooner, but I thought this was something I could get rid of myself.....Anyway, I could whine on and on, but I won't, but I have learned a valuable lesson through this anyway.

guido , what is the problem if you do not mind me asking sure hope your up & running real soon in the health department , as it is no good when your feeling sick & sitting around ,, like i said hope your feeling good real soon by the way is it catchy what you got ..

i would not like to get it got enough problems on my plate now
wombat ..

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
i wonder if the easter bunnie is caughting the lack of running,,

i wonder if i put on my easter bonnet and bob bob bob down the road if i can get maybe another load to add to my mini trying to find the easter bunnie now so i can give him back his lucky rabbit foot ,, as it was no luck to me so if any of you see a three leg rabbit give me a yahoooooooooooooooooooo i want to give it back to peter rabbitt ..

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Got a short run over to Georgia that delivered this morn.. hanging out outside Atlanta hoping for a run back north to be home for Good Friday.

Me

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
For the official record....they were both Express-1 drivers at the time of this photo! LOL