Lrt

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hey genius is LRT licensed in Michigan?

Dont steal, the government hates competition. ~Ron Paul~

Now we are back to insulting people here like when you said we wanted to keep freight for ourselves. Being a fast learner isn't your strong point is it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
Then do something about it.
Whining on EO for over a week won't solve your problem.

Use the legal system and file a law suit.

I am, got you involved in the convo, doing somthing right huh..

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Now we are back to insulting people here like when you said we wanted to keep freight for ourselves. Being a fast learner isn't your strong point is it.

May just be time to let this guy argue and smack his self around. He made the mistake and it is everyones fault BUT HIS.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hey genius is LRT licensed in Michigan?

My point is, you may be able to file a suit in your own state. Have you inquired about it?

41657_100000305661675_6893_n.jpg

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
We all hate the fact that you or anybody else were not paid for your services. But, honestly, what good does it do to bring our attention to it? There is absolutely nothing we could do if we wanted to. Not only that, but the tantrum you keep throwing on here wouldn't encourage me to help you.

For what it's worth..and to help you put all of this into perspective. Here is a suggestion. Go to the following link. Read the news article. Read about each and every person. Your problem truly is a small one.

Colorado shooting victims ID'd; 6-year-old girl, sailor among fatalities - U.S. News

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Yeah,and I didnt have a problem signing with multiple carriers, as a matter of fact, if I wouldnt have signed with Jung express also, I would have probably went bankrupt. My issue is with con artist John Petrus who used EO to facilitate his scam

What are you complaining about if you didn't have any issues from signing on with multiple companies? Of course anyone can sign up with multiple carriers, you were warned that it was a bad move and decided you knew better than the experienced guys here then ended up getting burned. You had the knowledge that it was a bad move beforehand, did very little research, and then complain constantly about the consequences of terrible decisions.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

zayetz

Active Expediter
Friar Tuck didnt pay me either, but i dont exactly get what "dude" is angry at EO for... for allowing him to advertise? should i kick my tv over if i get fat and a micky D's commercial comes on?

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Friar Tuck didnt pay me either, but i dont exactly get what "dude" is angry at EO for... for allowing him to advertise? should i kick my tv over if i get fat and a micky D's commercial comes on?

Thank You for being mature over this matter. I agree with you about the other poster blaming EO. They in no way are responsible for it.

wvcourier

Expert Expediter

Yes

yellowdriver

Active Expediter
The guy has nothing to sue for. No personal assets either.... I've heard a couple drivers are attempting to press theft charges against him. This could work if done correctly. You would have to contact the sheriff or valley city police to start this. So i've heard.

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
Yeah I had a dream Mr. Petrus was in jail...waiting for mail call to see if anyone had sent him some commissary money..but the only thing that ever comes is a copy of Expedite Now.....

Last edited:

Monty

Expert Expediter
You made a bad business decision, you got burned ... if you learn from the mistake then you will "Live long and prosper" .. if not .... PT Barnum said, "there is one born everyday" ... which will fit you best?

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
You made a bad business decision, you got burned ... if you learn from the mistake then you will "Live long and prosper" .. if not .... PT Barnum said, "there is one born everyday" ... which will fit you best?

Ive learned from my mistake, but that dosent mean I still wouldnt like to see justice served.

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
The guy has nothing to sue for. No personal assets either.... I've heard a couple drivers are attempting to press theft charges against him. This could work if done correctly. You would have to contact the sheriff or valley city police to start this. So i've heard.

He has a 10,000 dollar broker bond(LRT Logistics)I tried to make a claim, but as a driver im not allowed , only a carrier can. But im sure a decent lawyer could probably sieze or get that confiscated somehow until all drivers are paid.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
He has a 10,000 dollar broker bond(LRT Logistics)I tried to make a claim, but as a driver im not allowed , only a carrier can. But im sure a decent lawyer could probably sieze or get that confiscated somehow until all drivers are paid.

Whata bet!!?!? You think this is the 1st time this kind of thing has happened??? And you can bet there are probably others other than drivers owned money that will get theirs long before any driver get paid...

As was pointed out, you made a bad business decision..you might want to write it off as such and move on..And hopefully its your last one...

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
Whata bet!!?!? You think this is the 1st time this kind of thing has happened??? And you can bet there are probably others other than drivers owned money that will get theirs long before any driver get paid...

As was pointed out, you made a bad business decision..you might want to write it off as such and move on..And hopefully its your last one...

Your probably right...but its a shame he used the drivers money to purchase that bond, and we the driver cant get a penny. This was all planned out...out of desperation...but still planned. But I am over it, I was just responding to YellowDriver.

wvcourier

Expert Expediter

Thats the problem...this probably isnt the first time something like this has happened...thats why "they" need to make an example of this fluke...i hope he does end up in jail. People like him are why this country and economy are so messed up..keep him locked up somewhere...let him play business man with bubba..

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Your probably right...but its a shame he used the drivers money to purchase that bond, and we the driver cant get a penny. This was all planned out...out of desperation...but still planned. But I am over it, I was just responding to YellowDriver.

There you go again staring things as fact when you have no proof. You realize anyone can read this stuff right. The bond would have been in place before booking loads so most likely drivers money did not purchase it as you state.

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
There you go again staring things as fact when you have no proof. You realize anyone can read this stuff right. The bond would have been in place before booking loads so most likely drivers money did not purchase it as you state.

There you go again "captian save a crook" ...he used the money from the LRT Expedite..before he started booking loads. He only started LRT logistics a few months ago..so where else would he come up with TEN thousand dollars, if not from the drivers payroll...