Lrt

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
EO nor any other advertising company or mode is not responsible for what a company advertises. There isn't any way Lawrence or his people can check out every detail of a company that wants to place and ad. I believe Lawrence has a disclaimer somewhere that points that out.

Trust me Lawrence feels just as bad, when hard working people lose money.....but there is just nothing he can do....

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Legally,could Lawrence turn away a company over a precieved bad feeling about them ?
If LRT paid Lawrence, then he would consider them good until he had proof that they were bad.
Only by doctoring news reports and sharing in LRT profits would I consider Lawrence liable.
And I'm confident none of that happened.

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
Trust me Lawrence feels just as bad, when hard working people lose money.....but there is just nothing he can do....

That was my point. Some people are trying to blame Lawrence and EO and they aren't at fault, period.
I don't think Lawrence will enter this conversation because he 1) Doesn't want to get entangled with this mess and 2) Nothing he can say or do will make matters any better.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Obviously I can't speak for Lawrence or OTM.....my personal opinion is Lawrence can turn down anyones business if he feels it is right thing to do......like All Types for example....

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
That is good for you then.....you have an opening to get your money.....

No it isnt about money anymore, I needed the money two months ago, to pay the water, electric, satelite, ect...God forbid my kids went a,month not watching Nickelodeon BC of this idiot.

Dont steal, the government hates competition. ~Ron Paul~

Last edited:

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
Obviously I can't speak for Lawrence or OTM.....my personal opinion is Lawrence can turn down anyones business if he feels it is right thing to do......like All Types for example....

That is true and again my point. Isn't All types connected to that T@K out of Illinois?? Seems like I heard that somewhere.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
No it isnt about money anymore, I needed the money two months ago, to pay the water, electric, satelite, ect...God forbid my kids went a,month not watching Nickelodeon BC of this idiot. Im just fufilling a promise that I would go to the EO forum if he didnt pay me...and he still hasnt.

I would advise you strongly.....to.....
Keep it civil....
don't use any threats of violence...
Don't be starting a new thread every week....
and PLEASE....maintain your own dignity and try to be more professional then the outfit you are calling out......Don't lower yourself to that level....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
That is true and again my point. Isn't All types connected to that T@K out of Illinois?? Seems like I heard that somewhere.
at this juncture it is all TS gossip....nothing has been confirmed...
you know how things are when someone starts a conversation with...."I heard".....LOL

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
I would advise you strongly.....to.....
Keep it civil....
don't use any threats of violence...
Don't be starting a new thread every week....
and PLEASE....maintain your own dignity and try to be more professional then the outfit you are calling out......Don't lower yourself to that level....

I havent made any threats, and I dont know how questioning EO business practices is lowering my dignity? Do you want me to refer to this Criminal as "Sir"

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Remember Lawrence was once a lowly cargo van driver at one time...now a multi millionaire making a ton of cash off every click you make.....LOL

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
SOooo. WV....how are things now....have you somewhat recovered cash wise?....Have you found a new carrier?....still in the biz?.....How is it going...????

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Remember Lawrence was once a lowly cargo van driver

van31.jpeg

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
Yes everythings fine now, I luckily stayed in contact with recruiter at Panther, and have been with them almost two months. So far so good, I dont like how they use the incentive of an 900 mile load wen theres alot of dh...then swap you out after 400..but you live and learn.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yes everythings fine now, I luckily stayed in contact with recruiter at Panther, and have been with them almost two months. So far so good, I dont like how they use the incentive of an 900 mile load wen theres alot of dh...then swap you out after 400..but you live and learn.

One thing to learn is where the most frequent swap points are....you can pick up the last half that way....

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
Ok...nuts and bolts of things....Have you or any of the others started to explore ways to recoup your losses?.....

My loss was eating peanutbutter for a month, and listening to my kids complain about not watching Spongebob, you cant recoup those things. I just want this gentleman held accountable for what he did.