Lrt

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
So whats your "confirmation" wait until they go out of business? But they were a "five star" carrier wasnt they.
Dont steal, the government hates competition. ~Ron Paul~

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
So whats your "confirmation" wait until they go out of business? But they were a "five star" carrier wasnt they.
One person reporting doesn't quite cut it....neither does 2 really......it takes time for us to check things out....
If I paid mucho dollas...I could be a 5 star carrier too....LOL

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
Dodge has 5 star dealers...any better service?.....LOL

Thats my point,EO should at least put a disclaimer that the five stars were paid for...thats one of the line thier recruiter used "we r a five star carrier on EO, we have over 50 trucks"

zorry

Veteran Expediter
You place an ad. You pay for it. Lawrence gives you a star.
Next month you place an ad. If you pay for it Lawrence gives you another star.
Five months and you're a Five Star Carrier.
Anyone got a better explanation ?

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Im guessing that the website business is kind of similiar to the expedite van business. You treat them just like you would any other paying customer (to the best of your ability) until they become a non paying customer....then you drop em like a rock. NOTE: That last part right there is what you didnt do...thats why you got screwed out of some cash.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ok...nuts and bolts of things....Have you or any of the others started to explore ways to recoup your losses?.....

zorry

Veteran Expediter
By the time he became a nonpaying carrier the o/o's were out some money.
The lesson here is THE LONGER YOU WAIT THE MORE YOU LOSE .

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
If I'm not mistaking.... aren't you the guy who came on EO asking for advice about starting out in expedite and some of us warned you about the CV landscape and we warned about multiple carriers. You then came back and basicly told us we were just trying to scare people away so we could make all the money ourselves?

How did that work out for ya?

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
Im guessing that the website business is kind of similiar to the expedite van business. You treat them just like you would any other paying customer (to the best of your ability) until they become a non paying customer....then you drop em like a rock. NOTE: That last part right there is what you didnt do...thats why you got screwed out of some cash.

You are mistakn, as soon as they didnt pay me, I refused any more load offers, but that didnt get me the money already owed to me? And its not always about money in business...you have to set standard or you will end up like Alltypes Expediter,Expediters Union ect..

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
If I'm not mistaking.... aren't you the guy who came on EO asking for advice about starting out in expedite and some of us warned you about the CV landscape and we warned about multiple carriers. You then came back and basicly told us we were just trying to scare people away so we could make all the money ourselves?

How did that work out for ya?

Yeah,and I didnt have a problem signing with multiple carriers, as a matter of fact, if I wouldnt have signed with Jung express also, I would have probably went bankrupt. My issue is with con artist John Petrus who used EO to facilitate his scam

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Yeah,and I didnt have a problem signing with multiple carriers, as a matter of fact, if I wouldnt have signed with Jung express also, I would have probably went bankrupt. My issue is with con artist John Petrus who used EO to facilitate his scam

Just happy to see you have it figured out. Back to the brainstormin :D

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
The latest ive heard he is going to try and open under a different name, and LRT Logistics isnt out of business

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
EO nor any other advertising company or mode is not responsible for what a company advertises. There isn't any way Lawrence or his people can check out every detail of a company that wants to place and ad. I believe Lawrence has a disclaimer somewhere that points that out.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
The latest ive heard he is going to try and open under a different name, and LRT Logistics isnt out of business

That is good for you then.....you have an opening to get your money.....