Lrt

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
a line of credit from a bank?.....just saying....

Thats why they need to do an investigation. any thing I have said is my opinion, never said they were facts..but if he did use money from LRT Expedite to purchase bond , and then bankrupt LRT Expedite with plans of opneing new.business...then that in my opinion is criminal.
Dont steal, the government hates competition. ~Ron Paul~

zorry

Veteran Expediter
I think I asked this earlier.
Is $10,000 required to be put in escrow for a bond ?
I recently bought a bond ( aka insurance policy) . The $18,000 bond cost about $500 per year.
If I defaulted the insurance company was out $18,000. I would be out $500 and the insurance company would be chasing me to cover their loss.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
He only started LRT logistics a few months ago..so where else would he come up with TEN thousand dollars, if not from the drivers payroll...

He could have a $10k bond and not have $10k, he might have purchased a bond.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
He could have a $10k bond and not have $10k, he might have purchased a bond.

When I called his bonding/insurance agency about a month or so ago to find out the qualifications of becoming a broker, they said an online broker course and 10,000 cash...thats how I interpreted it..idk may be wrng..but they said I couldnt do anything BC I was just a "driver"

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
There you go again "captian save a crook" ...he used the money from the LRT Expedite..before he started booking loads. He only started LRT logistics a few months ago..so where else would he come up with TEN thousand dollars, if not from the drivers payroll...

Oh a new company got ya there. I have never said im on his side i do say you need to be wiser about what you say for public record. Easy to assume that money came from settlements but again you have no proof. He could have sold a car for it. Said it before cya.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
What's amazing is this thread just keeps on ticking. What kind of batteries are you using?

Need to give it up and move on with life, your letting this get the best of you. You would probably do better to go after the $900 Alternator guy.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Aaww, the joys of not being an O/0. When you drive for someone else as on a 60/40 plan, you dont have that worry,now do you?

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Aaww, the joys of not being an O/0. When you drive for someone else as on a 60/40 plan, you dont have that worry,now do you?

Well actually you still have to worry about that. I know of a few owners who have left drivers without pay until the driver quits and they get their truck back and do it again.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
What's amazing is this thread just keeps on ticking. What kind of batteries are you using?

Need to give it up and move on with life, your letting this get the best of you. You would probably do better to go after the $900 Alternator guy.
He's moved on and is over it. He said so in Post #137.

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter

Don't you guys get it? He just doesn't intend to let it die. He's moved on, but he's going to be sure this thread gets bumped back to the front on a regular basis.

wvcourier

Expert Expediter

I like the challenges and freedom of being an O/O, LRT almost took me out, but Iam still here, and true the 900 dollar repair was a minor setback,but I could afford it. And I was just responding to Yellowdriver, im not worried about deadbeat John Petrus.

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
Seems to be eating at you.

No, just staying current with industry news, I didnt bump the thread, but I will respond everytime, if I can offer some relevant information.

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
The only relevant information left after the first 50 or so replies is don't feed the troll. :rolleyes:

No this is an ongoing story...hopefully it will end up bringing reformation to the industry

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It isn't going to change anything it has been happening as long as the industry has been around. It is a very small one compared to some others. Read about arrow trucking.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
No, just staying current with industry news, I didnt bump the thread, but I will respond everytime, if I can offer some relevant information.

Good Idea.

I think your anger over the situation is causing you to feel that anyone who doesn't want to break John's legs or have him get gang raped in a prison shower is supporting him. If you look at what xiggi is saying he isn't defending John at all, he is just warning you that you could be on thin legal ice and doesn't want you to get in trouble, he is defending you. I shared some of my anger and concerns about my former carrier which I knew to be 100% accurate and then let it go. There were things that I was very concerned about as far as integrity but I had no proof on it so I did not make direct public accusations. There are members here that drive for that carrier now and they seem to be happy with them which I think is great, to each their own. No one wants to see drivers get burned or companies fold because that hurts people and costs jobs. It sucks that LRT went under and drivers got shorted but I am willing to bet John lost a lot too since he has no assets.