Lrt

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
My loss was eating peanutbutter for a month, and listening to my kids complain about not watching Spongebob, you cant recoup those things. I just want this gentleman held accountable for what he did.

Dont steal, the government hates competition. ~Ron Paul~
A good friend of mine told me to have several 1000 dollars when u start out, and he was right. Best to listen to folks with knowledge in here, saves ur butt every time.

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
I had enough, trust me I did my research, the water, elect, rent got paid. But my point is , I wasnt eating subway and my kids wasnt watching satellite BC JP was gambling my money away.

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
That was a terrible month, and it wasnt my fault. It was John Petrus and LRTs fault.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
My loss was eating peanutbutter for a month, and listening to my kids complain about not watching Spongebob, you cant recoup those things. I just want this gentleman held accountable for what he did.

Justifably so... I can relate

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Yes everythings fine now, I luckily stayed in contact with recruiter at Panther, and have been with them almost two months. So far so good, I dont like how they use the incentive of an 900 mile load wen theres alot of dh...then swap you out after 400..but you live and learn.

I don't know what terms one would search to find these threads, but if you're going to stay with Panther, you're going to have to learn to take Turtle's (and others') advice and "Embrace the stupidity."

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Yeah,and I didnt have a problem signing with multiple carriers, as a matter of fact, if I wouldnt have signed with Jung express also, I would have probably went bankrupt. My issue is with con artist John Petrus who used EO to facilitate his scam

So you signed with 2 carriers and were paid by one? I would have listened when everyone told you a month or 2 back to find one reputable company to run exclusively for. Then you wouldn't have done double the work for 1 income. As you stated 1 income possibly kept you out of going bankrupt so why chance it running for 2 carriers w/ included 1 that already had a bad rep and I even stated the fact people were having problems with him paying due to a company theft.

Lesson learned and move on because of the fact that you would spend more than you would get in a legal battle.

A FYI: A threat online to a person is still a chargeable matter should he show this to Local law enforcement could land you guys in a heap of trouble.

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
So you signed with 2 carriers and were paid by one? I would have listened when everyone told you a month or 2 back to find one reputable company to run exclusively for. Then you wouldn't have done double the work for 1 income. As you stated 1 income possibly kept you out of going bankrupt so why chance it running for 2 carriers w/ included 1 that already had a bad rep and I even stated the fact people were having problems with him paying due to a company theft.

Lesson learned and move on because of the fact that you would spend more than you would get in a legal battle.

A FYI: A threat online to a person is still a chargeable matter should he show this to Local law enforcement could land you guys in a heap of trouble.

Threat? Wat r u talking about.?And I did find one exclusive carrier. And I wish I would have signed with them from the start. and I did read that thread about the theft ect...but then his recruiter PMd me on EO, and fed me some BS. I think that theft story is BS also.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Threat? Wat r u talking about.?And I did find one exclusive carrier. And I wish I would have signed with them from the start. and I did read that thread about the theft ect...but then his recruiter PMd me on EO, and fed me some BS. I think that theft story is BS also.

When you call people a criminal, theif and state they gambled it away you open yourself to a slander suit. Even if your right you still lose because lawyers aren't cheap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
When you call people a criminal, theif and state they gambled it away you open yourself to a slander suit. Even if your right you still lose because lawyers aren't cheap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums

lets put it in politcally correct terms..this gentleman hasnt paid me money that he owes me. The customer paid him, but he still hasnt paid me, either deliberate or negligence , its criminal...he nerds to be investigated not coddled...he new what he was doing.

steal, the government hates competition. ~Ron Paul~

Last edited:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
he is a criminal, and he did gamble my money away, those are facts. trust me if I lived in Ohio, I would go to small claims court, attorney general ect...t

What does living in Ohio have to do with anything?
You can do the same in Michigan.

Do what needs to be done. Use the legal system and quit complaining about it.

BigCat

Expert Expediter
he is a criminal, and he did gamble my money away, those are facts. trust me if I lived in Ohio, I would go to small claims court, attorney general ect...t

That is just what xiggi is talking about. Your digging a deep hole for yourself because you are blinded by the fact you didnt get paid. It could/might cost you more than you are out because slander as xiggi said is a legal matter.

I am not jumping you just saying you came and ask for advice and when you didnt get what you wanted you accused everyone of misleading you to keep freight for themselves. When you run for one carrier you dont have to worry about that though. Glad to hear you are happy at panther.

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Can you imagine the tantrum he will throw if JP were to file suit against HIM? LOL

Let me take a wild stab at it...settle out of court...for hmmmm....how much did LRT owe you?

That really would suck wouldnt it? Better think about it.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
lets put it in politcally correct terms..this gentleman hasnt paid me money that he owes me. The customer paid him, but he still hasnt paid me, either deliberate or negligence , its criminal...he nerds to be investigated not coddled...he new what he was doing.

steal, the government hates competition. ~Ron Paul~

shut_up.jpg

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
Can you imagine the tantrum he will throw if JP were to file suit against HIM? LOL

Let me take a wild stab at it...settle out of court...for hmmmm....how much did LRT owe you?

That really would suck wouldnt it? Better think about it.

im not throwing a tantrum, just dont want this swept under the rug, this guy is responsible for alot of misery.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
im not throwing a tantrum, just dont want this swept under the rug, this guy is responsible for alot of misery.

Then do something about it.
Whining on EO for over a week won't solve your problem.

Use the legal system and file a law suit.