lawrence

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
But she's a smart one...

got the cake balls in the freezer...how long do you leave them in> ..I used a spice cake with cream cheese frosting for the balls and intend to use a brown sugar frosting on them...

just long enough to avoid sticky balls, you don't want sticky balls;):rolleyes:

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Transdude, I think the question could have been more effective if it was a pm to Lawrence directly.

BUT someone called and left a nasty gram on my phone just a few minutes ago asking me to ask what is going on with the mods and all these "out of place threads that should be in there right forum" and "why are you sitting on your a** not complaining about it like you always do"

so I am passing the message along - and by the way to the caller I am waiting in the soapbox for more infatuated threads about wikileaks by the wikileaks fan club. :p

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Cheri wrote:

Like the cut & paste wallpapering of the Soapbox awhile back, too much of nearly anything is neither good or helpful.

LOL!!! AWHILE back!?!? Have you been in there in the last few days!?!? LOL....:D

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Some people just need a life Greg. Why leave a nasty msg on YOUR phone? How silly is that?

you would not believe some of the crap that comes in the VM box on that phone. Ever since the number was published by some "leaker", it has been rather daunting - the good thing is I don't pay the bill.

guido4475

Not a Member
Man, I would really hate to sit around a campfire with some in here. Conversations ebb and flow. That is how it is in person and in chat. That is how life is. Sorry for being human. :(

You know, a long time ago, when I was married, and active with my church, the men of the church had a men's retreat one weekend to learn how to be better husbands.It was during the afternoon, the lesson turned on how to be more attentive to our wive's needs in the bedroom, as well.It was a tense and touchy moment, awkward was an understatement.The air was thick.Everyone was squirming in their seats.Then it happened.One of the elders of the church,A gray haired and very distinguished man did the unthinkable.

He ripped a fart.A loud one.

Sometimes we need the distractions to give us a breath of fresh air and return to the subject at hand,refreshed.A laugh is not a bad thing at all,sometimes some of us need to learn to do this more often.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
lawrence could it be possible to block certain posters from your thread

Actually Transporter, I think there is an ignore feature if you want to block certain people. I have never used it but I think it is there. One you have someone on ignore you will not see their posts.