lawrence

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
i didnt say every member with that power.
lets say cheri starts a thread about which tire is best for her truck but somebody startes saying what a lousey company cheri works for. well cheri could have that post removed from her thread instantly.
thus giving each thread STARTER the ability to keep post in there thread germain to the subject.
alot of thread starters wont care thus we keep the banter.
i am not against the banter at all i am pro banter i better be considering how much i do. its just i can see the point of some.
we dont need every thread filled with banter and what i am starting to notice personal grudges by some.
but what do i know i am just a crazy hillbilly

WAKE UP ZACK!!! you are just now noticing? My gawd man it is cheri's mission in life to hound us about that...*lol*

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
LOL

Consider this if you will ....

The political threads hardly ever go off topic, and if they do they go back to topic asap.

This morning I looked in on the Snow thread to see who was reporting snow and where, what did I get ?

Kangaroo steaks. :confused:

I looked in on the Load 1 thread and what did I get ? ....

Kangaroo steaks :confused:

Maybe there could be a thread just for chit chat on any and everything - just a thought :rolleyes:

Kangaroo steaks are on topic, they are good both at Load 1 HQ AND in snow!! Man, everyone knows that!! :p

transporter

Expert Expediter
my god people i am not talking about total regulation of communication. was it not me who started the communication thread with the stated purpose for drivers to get to gether if they want. am i not as guilty as the rest for useless banter. i was just saying give those members who dont want to hear our banter all the time the ability not to. i certantantly dont want the whole forum a "the facts mam just the facts"
and i use to have a crush until i found out she was giving pickles to everybody but me.
ken i have seen it before but to me it is getting worst.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
my god people i am not talking about total regulation of communication. was it not me who started the communication thread with the stated purpose for drivers to get to gether if they want. am i not as guilty as the rest for useless banter. i was just saying give those members who dont want to hear our banter all the time the ability not to. i certantantly dont want the whole forum a "the facts mam just the facts"
and i use to have a crush until i found out she was giving pickles to everybody but me.
ken i have seen it before but to me it is getting worst.

We got the darned message buddy...the answer is NO....now go back to sleep...gee whiz...:p

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Hillbillies don't say 'pass me', they say 'reach me'.
I know, being half hillbilly myself. :D

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
I am happy to be married to a Hillbilly

But she's a smart one...

got the cake balls in the freezer...how long do you leave them in> ..I used a spice cake with cream cheese frosting for the balls and intend to use a brown sugar frosting on them...