January 2013 locations

moose

Veteran Expediter
Delivered this week way up north S.K. now taking a break @ home.
loading tomorrow heading to Armadillo,T.X for a restart . then down to Corpus Christi.
all in all went from minus 32* to an expected 70* in one week. who said truckers can't adapted

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sat about 24 hours in Mississauga Ontario, needed the sleep anyway. Got a load from right where I was, going to Exton PA. Been a busy week with almost no DH. I'll be sitting at 2,400 miles by midnight tonight.

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Olive B. MS at J. 10 vans, sprinters and a box sitting here. Hope we are all clear out by tomorrow.

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Picked up sound equipment in cleveland for BEYONCE drove to houston TX pick up more sound equipment on fri take to the super bowl in New orleans on sat. after that i'm going to have my own super bowl of gumbo. siting at walmart in houston for my pick up tomorrow. 69 degrees here:cool:

Last edited:

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Since last Saturday, when I picked up my first load since going back in service after recovering from the flu:

Hudson, OH --> Chicago, IL
Elgin, IL --> Belvidere, IL
Mount Carroll, IL --> Kokomo, IN
Topeka, IN --> Canton, MI
Romulus, MI --> Louisville, KY
Hanover, IN --> Greenfield, IN

Right now I'm in Black River Falls, WI about to grab a nap ... picked the current load this afternoon in Greensburg, IN ... going to Red Deer, AB ...

When I deliver the load I'm currently on, I'll be at 3117 Loaded with 338 Deadhead ...

Last edited:

zorry

Veteran Expediter
I don't understand SOME of the logic...

IF you get 1500-1700 $$$ going into Laredo...not a bad pay check...you sit say 8 days and get another 1500-1700$$$ pay check and NO deadhead...so in 2 weeks you've made 3,000 to 3,400$$ ...what am I missing?...

Eight days of your life ?

moose

Veteran Expediter
Since last Saturday, when I picked up my first load since going back in service after recovering from the flu:
O'h Com'on, it can't be so bad, i had Flu from Progressive insurance...
we call her sticks...

guido4475

Not a Member
Ended up DHng to Jackson, MS and got a load from Canton, MS to Lewisburg, TN. 385 miles and pays $500.

And figure in the empty miles from Laredo to you're pickup, and what did you really make?

This time of the year it is always good to keep an eye on the weather channel, and keep on top of the weather.....

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Just sitting in front of the computer looking at the loads that are being posted. It appears to be slower than usual this week. I hope it improves next week.

myvan010

Seasoned Expediter
ok so for a recap this week
mon-groveport oh to romulis MI
tue--romulus to baltimore MD
wed--lancaster PA to davenport IA
thurs--Davenport to Lexington TN
Friday--Jackson TN to LAREDO TEXAS
wow what a week

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Loaded PA to Urbana OH, then going home. Pre dispatched for Monday going up to Richmond BC. That's a 2,300 mile run, delivers Friday. Not seeing the slow first quarter! It seems like we're all busy based on what I see on EO. That a great thing!