January 2011 Location

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
went back into service today.we had alot of snow for the south,no load but ill be ok till this weather gets better.i did see a d size fed x with american flags on the side down here today.so maybe i will get something before the weekend:)

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
in my second home the yard in taylor might change my mailing address to taylor but i guess if there is no loads that is as good as place as any to be ,
sure be glad once freight starts moving again will stop telling my creditors BS but have a great day everyone .
see there is another major storm coming into MI at the weekend ,
when is it going to stop snowing and last item brisbane australia captiol city of queensland got flooded ann street elizabeth street downn town have 2 foot of water in it who has P*** off mother nature snow here even way down south and floods in australia
WOW .... WOMBAT

ps.. Just off phone to my brother in australia his dog a blue heeler ( roland ) just got bit by a king brown snake will be sadly missed yes by the way he died within seconds

Last edited:

EnglishLady

Veteran Expediter
FYI all the new service centers on the 401 have free wifi.

Posted with my iPhone EO Forum App

Who's a little star then :p

Thank you so much for that info

Sat at the Husky somewhere ..... I think in Mississauga :confused:

Got a planned load for this afternoon going to Lake Orion MI unless something else comes in before that :D

:D

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Since Monday a.m. Rochester to Indy. Nitro, WV to Albany. New Jersey to Buffalo. Snow all the way. White outs, unplowed roads and accidents everywhere. We have gone through 5 gallons of washer fluid in 4 days.:eek:
Now at the J in Corfu, NY.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Dropped in Center Line mi...got a little run..Wixom Mi. , to Warren Mi......Then got a 200 miler...Romulus Mi. to Dayton Oh that delivers straight through yet tonight.

All and all a real good day "Dolla" wise...:D

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
still in jacksonville,fl will get the van out of the shop in the morning.....one quall com wire pushes out a wire in the van grrr took the tech 4 days to track down a pin in a fuse block that was pushed out the back of the fuse block cuzing my problem of the shifter locking in park or locking in first gear:confused: