Is Obama scared? Racist?

cableguymn

Seasoned Expediter
I was saying that some people don't have the stomach for truckers peeing on the tire. That maybe they shouldn't be truckers, cause they can't handle that truckers do that crap, and they will always do that crap, and no one is going to change them like some boyfriend who drinks too much.

So in no way did I mean that someone couldn't be what they are. But rather, to avoid ruffling feathers, the bird might want to find another roost, or not go to truckstops.

I can't think of any state that does not have a law on the books about urinating in public or indecent exposure.

Newtothis

Seasoned Expediter
Wow this threads got it all now... Donkeys, (rears) and now on to public urination rights!
From back to front... Keeps me coming back for who knows what's next!!

clcooper

Expert Expediter
I was saying that some people don't have the stomach for truckers peeing on the tire. That maybe they shouldn't be truckers, cause they can't handle that truckers do that crap, and they will always do that crap, and no one is going to change them like some boyfriend who drinks too much.

So in no way did I mean that someone couldn't be what they are. But rather, to avoid ruffling feathers, the bird might want to find another roost, or not go to truckstops.

yes some people go over board . and YES BOTH SIDES .

you would let young child see grown male private parts and you are ok with it because that is what truck drivers all do . maybe it is time some start to think outside the box . you never thought that children may see them peeing did you . before you answered . but you are ok with it because that is the truck driver way .

oh next you will say children dont have the right to be at truckstops .

but there is laws about showing private parts in public .

WHY IS THERE ANY LAWS/ REGS. TO START WITH ?? because most laws is against somebodys rights .
there is nothing in the Constitution about child molestation so do you stand for that .and why is there laws about child molestation. about the same reason why there is laws for truck drivers .

you and others should watch Restaurant Impossible . the Restaurant owners remind me of alot on EO . and Wife Swap is a good one too .

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
4th Amendment. We are not to be responsible in helping the powers that be in crucifying us. It is up to the government to do its own homework, and not demand us do it for them.
One of the important key words of the 4th Amendment is "unreasonable". It's unreasonable for the state to walk up to you on the street and ask for your ID. It's not unreasonable to ask for your ID under conditions which are perfectly reasonable, like to confirm you are who you say you are when you vote.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter

No, it doesn't depend on the state. My business is not the State's business, anywhere in the country, the planet, or the cosmos. That 51% of a group of assclowns exercising statutory authority over a certain geographic area voted that I must identify myself upon demand and another assclown signed his name on the bottom of it means my life is going to be more complicated if I refuse, but said vote doesn't confer on them any greater right to my personal information, just that they've authorized themselves to screw with me.

2012: Ron Paul or not at all.
The lesser of two evils is still evil.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
We live in a dangerous world. Whereas government is charged with ensuring public safety,

Charged by whom, and where do you find this? No reasoning--chapter and verse, or article and section.

it seems proper and reasonable

To you, perhaps, but fortunately for us it seemed proper that our employees are restricted to the powers enumerated in the constitution, and that our rights aren't restricted.
that States need to know who walks, drives, lives and lurks in their midst. So it follows that citizens (and non-citizens) may be required to show a valid photo ID at the request of law enforcement officials, election workers and at other necessary state-related functions.
Day-amn! If your method of reasoning is proper we'd have no rights whatsoever. You're like a pitcher who throws one on the corner, and if that gets called a strike, he goes off the corner a little. If that gets called a strike, he goes out a little more and a little more until the umpire calls a ball. Then he does the same on the other corner. Pretty soon, he's widened the strike zone by half-a-foot.

No, the government has only the powers enumerated in the constitution, and no others. They are never to be the arbiter of their own powers.
Carrying and presenting a valid ID is the responsible thing to do. It is an act of good citizenship.
Holding the line against encroachment on liberty is a superior act of citizenship. Not holding the line is how Reichs get started. Waive all of your own rights that you want to waive. Keep your g.d. filthy paws off of mine.

2012: Ron Paul or not at all.
The lesser of two evils is still evil.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
One of the important key words of the 4th Amendment is "unreasonable". It's unreasonable for the state to walk up to you on the street and ask for your ID. It's not unreasonable to ask for your ID under conditions which are perfectly reasonable, like to confirm you are who you say you are when you vote.

Now if they give you a scanning card or something, that'll only let you vote one time per card, I can agree to that... as long as it doesn't produce identification. But your argument comes back to licensing your rights. Yes, it's common sense just to pop out your ID. But we're making things too easy for the government these days, in the name of convenience. They don't need no stinkin ID. Let them work for it, if it's that important to them.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Now if they give you a scanning card or something, that'll only let you vote one time per card, I can agree to that... as long as it doesn't produce identification. But your argument comes back to licensing your rights. Yes, it's common sense just to pop out your ID. But we're making things too easy for the government these days, in the name of convenience. They don't need no stinkin ID. Let them work for it, if it's that important to them.

Yeah, you're right. Heck, let's just forget any sort of ID at all and let every person in the world that bother's to make their way to the United States at the right time vote in any election they want to walk into. The ones that are in the northeast can vote in a few states if they start in the morning and keep at it all day. ID's? We don't need no stinkin' ID's.