Is Obama scared? Racist?

clcooper

Expert Expediter
Uh, what is? Nothing there is a responsibility of mine.

--

You know the problem with bad cops? They make the other 5% look bad.

so you agree that they should be able to have voter fraud . and it is not your responsibility aqs long as you can cast a vote for the one you want to is all that matters . you dont care if your vote is counted or not . you dont care if they use people from the cemetary to vote . you dont care if they haul people over the border. to vote . so the guy you voted for doesnt have a chance .

so want is your responsibility

if showing my ID will cut down on voter fraud you bet i will gladly show my ID . there is to much FRAUD in the government already it is time it stops . and if showing my ID is a start to the stop of the FRAUD . i am all for showing my ID .

it is time we the people get our heads out of our donkeys and stop the crimes in the USA government .

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Gentlemen, u all are very good writers and well versed in hairsplitting and so on, but my Lord, its time for a beer and old fashion fun now,,enough of that $h**. Lets all go have a beer, IMHO>

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Gentlemen, u all are very good writers and well versed in hairsplitting and so on, but my Lord, its time for a beer and old fashion fun now,,enough of that $h**. Lets all go have a beer, IMHO>

61fj40QiqpL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
It's HUNKER TIME!!!

:cool:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
See if this does anything for ya:

"The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people."

The Ninth Amendment

If that doesn't get it, then try this:

Basic Rights Not Spelled Out in the Constitution
Looked at both links, thanks. You keep posting links that confirm the same things I've stated... in order to refute what I've been saying. That's certainly a novel approach in debating your position. Can't say I've ever seen that one before. :D

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
There is a flipping raccoon in the city logo and on the water tower. Clears up the whole "coon" thing.

Not anymore!
CoonRapidsWaterTower.jpg

Recently the city came up with another new logo, reintroducing the raccoon, along with the oak leaf thing and some water stuff. I like it!
CoonRapidsCityLogo.jpg